Anne Freitas complete package

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Competition' started by jaejay, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    Pantless group hug for reconciliation. I'll go first.

2. Go Away

Go Away TID Board Of Directors

Dec 28, 2011
    The comments Jenner made had me immediately think she was questioning the sexuality of men who like really muscular women. And if that's the case, I consider that a form of trolling. It could also be just as bad as people commenting on Paarke's WYHI threads in a distasteful manner but the main problem is that the insinuation was made in the female bodybuilding section and not the "do you find this attractive?" sub forum.

No need to go all over the board questioning people's sexual attraction. Some might find my paused squat videos sexy... Don't come in that thread and shit on my parade! If I post it in the "does my ass look fat when I deadlift?" section, question all those that say yes. Actually, don't...

Let the comments be about the quality of her physique and what she's trying to achieve, not whether the people who find her attractive weird you out.

So everyone is clear, no one pissed me off in this thread. I did wince a bit reading the conversation though...

3. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    This thread is sponsored by clomid.

prime and Go Away like this.
  4. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    When she (Anne) softens up (not in contest/shoot shape) she can be kinda hot. Nobody looks all that hot 1-2days out My wife is not quite as big as Anne, lol, but she looks her best 5-6wks out then starts becoming less attractive during the deepest part of prep. I do think we should be above the "eeeew" factor at a board like this but I get it and it doesn't bother me if someone who doesn't compete looks at my wife and says "no thanks" when she's show ready.

5. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    Your wife (with all due respect) is MUCH sexier and a helluva lot more feminine than the subject matter in this case.

I hope you didn't take offense to my comment.

Lizard King likes this.
  6. DaSarge

DaSarge VIP Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Call me an old-fashioned angry white guy but, if the choice was between Freitas and Jenner, I'd choose Jenner.

any1uno and Jenner like this.
  7. Enasni

Enasni TID Lady Member

Feb 10, 2014
    I'd be in for watching TA take her on...
    On another note, does her trainer synthol his bis? His arms seem weird. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458747116.205486.jpg

FBBFan and Rottenrogue like this.
  8. MARTY313

MARTY313 VIP Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Haha! ^^. I thought the same thing when I saw that part.

9. MaNiCC

MaNiCC VIP Member

Aug 11, 2011
    as Would I. she just put her foot in it, honest mistake though.

Jenner likes this.
  10. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle VIP Member

Oct 13, 2014
    I like women.

11. Seeker

Seeker Member

Dec 30, 2011
    There are some serious bodybuilding athletes out of Brazil. They take their training seriously down there. And Synthol. Lol lots of Synthol down there amongst the poor neighborhoods

12. FBBFan

FBBFan Member

Apr 17, 2013
    hotttttt :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.