Anne Freitas complete package

Discussion in 'Female Bodybuilding, Fitness & Figure Competition' started by jaejay, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. any1uno

any1uno TID Board Of Directors

Dec 22, 2010
    Not a dog in this fight but...Yes I would...at least once. Did Ms Jenner ask anything wrong... not what I read. I do know..yesterday it seemed like everyone was in a foul mood. Seriously. Yesterday, it seemed like no one I was around or spoke too had tolerance for the other person. Short fuses and tempors. But...that's my opinion.

I think we all need therapy!

Heady Muscle likes this.
  2. Rumpy

Rumpy Senior Member

Mar 17, 2013
  3. wesleyinman

wesleyinman VIP Member

Jan 9, 2014
    I don't find that attractive in a woman, but then again, she's not doing it for us or attraction. I feel like oversized bodybuilders are the same to women, they either love or hate it, but we still do it.

If she is happy, good for her. I'm jealous of the dosages she must be on to be that huge on top of her hard work.

FLEXjs likes this.
  4. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    Uhhhhjmmm. WAITING :-"

5. monsoon

monsoon Senior Bacon VIP

Nov 1, 2010
    Agree, if you look at the pic I posted in the ripped quads thread, she looks damn good.

Mike_RN likes this.
  6. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    1bigun11so what made you go off the deep end here? You GF is a BB, ok, nowhere near what Jenner was asking and I don't see the comparison to her question. Anna is over the top hugeness and Jenner's question was simply if men found that attractive. If you do, ok, if not she was simply asking what men who did find attractive in Anna. Not sure how this erupted into an internet fight...

Jenner likes this.
  7. Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy MuscleHead

Nov 1, 2012
    I dont find find her attractive but I would still hit it

Heady Muscle likes this.
  8. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Thread went from harmless question to stage 5 for no reason at all....

Jenner likes this.
  9. DaSarge

DaSarge VIP Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Yup.
    And, I think even if someone responded to Jenner's question with, "F*ck yeah, I would tear that sh*t up!", I don't get the impression she would respond back with, "OMG, you're the most disgusting person on the planet! You need to go hang yourself right now!"
    Lighten up folks...this is an internet chat board...people ask questions, and people can choose to respond, not respond, ignore, etc...it's no big deal...

10. Jenner

Jenner LeanMachine Staff Member

Jan 9, 2012
    You are absolutely correct, I would never say anything like that...it's not who I am. I stopped posting because I'm not going to bring myself to that level and I shouldn't have to. What happened was totally uncalled for and has just been another lesson in the world of space. :)

11. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    Since everyone wants to claim harmless thread, let's be honest. This is just another under the door, subtle snide remark Jenner's making about how she dislikes women's bbing. This isn't the first time so quit sugar coating it and I'm not the only one who has noticed this. One of your female members has even noticed this so don't think I'm being crazy. She's done this in the past and if she doesn't like the responses she should keep her opinion to herself or accept the fact that responses like this will happen.

fattytophatty likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.