Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bernie Sanders DESTROYS Hillary in NH for the win.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Amendments I would tend to favor would be those that give individual citizens more freedom, and that more specifically and further limit the power and authority of the federal government. I would tend to be against anything giving the government any more resources or authority for anything other than national defense and related matters.

I would not be in favor of anything REQUIRING people to vote - besides disagreeing with the principle of the govt forcing such a thing on citizens, it would only favor dems more. :D

I would not be in favor of taking voting rights away from people for too many things - certainly not for losing their job during bad times and having to get a little assistance for a while.

Drug testing those on assistance sounds good in theory, but it would be incredibly expensive and impractical. This United States government would probably find a way to pay as much for a single drug test for a single individual as they would pay that individual in benefits for an entire year.

I'd favor keeping most govt authority in the hands of the states.

I would not want to actually BAR individuals from public office because I didn't like their chosen profession (if not an illegal profession), or because they didn't have experience in this or that. I like the idea of a president having military and business experience, but I don't think the federal government should dictate it - let the voters decide... yes, even the dumb ones who have every right to vote.

We'd need to be very careful overall. If not for the Constitution, I could just imagine what Barack Obama would have done to "fundamentally transform" America in the last 8 years.

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
We'd need to be very careful overall. If not for the Constitution, I could just imagine what Barack Obama would have done to "fundamentally transform" America in the last 8 years.

JR, you and I know the real and devastating destruction obama has done to The USA will start taking effect when he's leaving office. Unless we get a serious American in there we are fooked. Who ever it is needs to spend his 1st term going back and undoing EVERYTHING osama has done and firing his moles in the Pentagon, FBI, HLS, IRS etc..

O another note with Justice Scalia's death comes a cataclysmic possible shift unless thew repubes grow some balls. Not likely so I thin kwe're truly fu ck ed .

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
U really are clueless.....

Whats next, Obama caused Scalia's death?

JR, you and I know the real and devastating destruction obama has done to The USA will start taking effect when he's leaving office. Unless we get a serious American in there we are fooked. Who ever it is needs to spend his 1st term going back and undoing EVERYTHING osama has done and firing his moles in the Pentagon, FBI, HLS, IRS etc..

O another note with Justice Scalia's death comes a cataclysmic possible shift unless thew repubes grow some balls. Not likely so I thin kwe're truly fu ck ed .

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Y not drug test those in office??? Guarantee a majority of the members would flunk....

Amendments I would tend to favor would be those that give individual citizens more freedom, and that more specifically and further limit the power and authority of the federal government. I would tend to be against anything giving the government any more resources or authority for anything other than national defense and related matters.

I would not be in favor of anything REQUIRING people to vote - besides disagreeing with the principle of the govt forcing such a thing on citizens, it would only favor dems more. :D

I would not be in favor of taking voting rights away from people for too many things - certainly not for losing their job during bad times and having to get a little assistance for a while.

Drug testing those on assistance sounds good in theory, but it would be incredibly expensive and impractical. This United States government would probably find a way to pay as much for a single drug test for a single individual as they would pay that individual in benefits for an entire year.

I'd favor keeping most govt authority in the hands of the states.

I would not want to actually BAR individuals from public office because I didn't like their chosen profession (if not an illegal profession), or because they didn't have experience in this or that. I like the idea of a president having military and business experience, but I don't think the federal government should dictate it - let the voters decide... yes, even the dumb ones who have every right to vote.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
U really are clueless.....

Whats next, Obama caused Scalia's death?

DOOD...Do you REALLY like this total shit bagnmuslim obama or just like to bs and kid around?

And... if you like \ support Hillary the real FD has been kidnapped by Turbo. He has been maquerading as FD posting all this ghey stuff ...Got Fd tied up in the basement with a gagball in his mouth and a LARGE vibrating dildo stuffed in his ass tied up but strangely smiling.... ????

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I dont really give 2 shits who is the President or what party....Its Congress and the 2 party system that has failed everyone....The only time a member of Congress actually works is when they are campaigning for office....Once in office they are pretty much worthless....

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I dont really give 2 shits who is the President or what party....Its Congress and the 2 party system that has failed everyone....The only time a member of Congress actually works is when they are campaigning for office....Once in office they are pretty much worthless....

Translation = blame congress, obama gets a pass.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Some are speculating that Obama will try to squeeze in Holder, Lynch, Jeh Johnson, or one of his other radical cronies to the SCOTUS now.

Re drug testing, it is something I am generally not crazy about in principle. But I do think that a private employer should have the right to do so for those who choose to work for them if the employer is willing and able to pay for it themselves. And it's probably a good idea for certain professions (private or govt) where things like public safety and the safety of others in general are involved.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Uhhh yea, kinda the way the Framers meant it to be. The less these fukkers get along and can't shit done the better of America is. That would leave out those who want free shit and access to working mens tax dollars

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Based on what? You really are becoming pathetic in your responses....Add some substance to the conversation or go stick another cock in your mouth....

[/B]Uhhh yea, kinda the way the Framers meant it to be. The less these fukkers get along and can't shit done the better of America is. That would leave out those who want free shit and access to working mens tax dollars

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic