Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DNP, best dieting drug?

S

Skeletor

Oct 8, 2010
I've been reading up on DNP and wondered why not more people are taking it?
(outside of the fact that it's illegal, AAS is illegal, still millions get their hands on it..).

Outside of overdosing which is not really a concern unless you're an idiot, it seems to be a rather safe compound and associated with much less possible health issues compared to something like clen.

It's effect on metabolism is also much greater than eca or clen.

So why aren't more people using this stuff? Outside the side effects which will be less significant if one takes a lower dosage like 200mg, are there other problems I'm not aware of?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
(outside of the fact that it's illegal, AAS is illegal, still millions get their hands on it..).

Outside of overdosing which is not really a concern unless you're an idiot, it seems to be a rather safe compound and associated with much less possible health issues compared to something like clen.

So why aren't more people using this stuff? Outside the side effects which will be less significant if one takes a lower dosage like 200mg, are there other problems I'm not aware of?

The side effects can be a pain in the ass. Running 250mg per day mostly eliminates the heat sides but that's during the colder months. You can't really run this stuff in the summer as the risk of dehydration and hyperthermia is much higher.

Don't kid yourself dnp is not risk free.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Yellow Cum, stained sheets and sweating when its 50degrees out. Otherwise it's tolerable when run in longer, low dose cycles.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Agreed with the above along with constant lethargy, heat swings with certain meals, POB gets the poops. Had to take a business trip on DNP, never get on a plane in a suit while one, everyone will look at you as you are pouring sweat like a faucet.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
DNP is not a joke... if you do plan on using then you need to research...then research your research. It isn't as simple as taking 200mg and losing weight...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Best dieting drug is clean diet, no brownies or cookies, and increased cardio.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Best dieting drug is clean diet, no brownies or cookies, and increased cardio.
says the man with the milk mustache and oreo breath....

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010

DNP is not as effective as its made out to be for reasons already posted. I think Phentermine is probably the best. Increases metabolism and greatly decreases appetite.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I love both, but for real fat loss...DNP is far more effective than Phentermine. Phen is unbeatable as a safe(ish) appetite suppressant and a very mild stimulant (in my experience). The combo together (30mg Phentermine a.m. / 250mg DNP p.m.) is what got me onstage last month with my best package to date

<------- LHW 186lbs

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I love both, but for real fat loss...DNP is far more effective than Phentermine. Phen is unbeatable as a safe(ish) appetite suppressant and a very mild stimulant (in my experience). The combo together (30mg Phentermine a.m. / 250mg DNP p.m.) is what got me onstage last month with my best package to date
hmmmm... phentermine and DNP... interesting!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Never understood the idea of needing to boost metabolism. Why not just eat less and have no sides other than being hungry.

At least ec has been shown to be muscle sparing and that is why I use it. But something to boost metabolism with no real other benifits AND major health risks.....no thanks.

Just put the damn fork down and exercise some self control. Relying on a pill for everything is a recipe for failure in the long run. Learn to control your intake. Just my opinion....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic