DNP, best dieting drug?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Skeletor, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Skeletor

Skeletor Member

Oct 8, 2010
    I've been reading up on DNP and wondered why not more people are taking it?
    (outside of the fact that it's illegal, AAS is illegal, still millions get their hands on it..).

Outside of overdosing which is not really a concern unless you're an idiot, it seems to be a rather safe compound and associated with much less possible health issues compared to something like clen.

It's effect on metabolism is also much greater than eca or clen.

So why aren't more people using this stuff? Outside the side effects which will be less significant if one takes a lower dosage like 200mg, are there other problems I'm not aware of?

2. Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy MuscleHead

Nov 1, 2012
    its toxic nasty shit.I would never use it again

Billthebutcher likes this.
  3. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    The side effects can be a pain in the ass. Running 250mg per day mostly eliminates the heat sides but that's during the colder months. You can't really run this stuff in the summer as the risk of dehydration and hyperthermia is much higher.

Don't kid yourself dnp is not risk free.

4. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Yellow Cum, stained sheets and sweating when its 50degrees out. Otherwise it's tolerable when run in longer, low dose cycles.

5. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Agreed with the above along with constant lethargy, heat swings with certain meals, POB gets the poops. Had to take a business trip on DNP, never get on a plane in a suit while one, everyone will look at you as you are pouring sweat like a faucet.

6. IronCore

IronCore Bigger Than MAYO - VIP

Sep 9, 2010
    DNP is not a joke... if you do plan on using then you need to research...then research your research. It isn't as simple as taking 200mg and losing weight...

7. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Best dieting drug is clean diet, no brownies or cookies, and increased cardio.

8. IronCore

Sep 9, 2010
    says the man with the milk mustache and oreo breath....

9. Titan

Titan VIP Member

Dec 28, 2010
    DNP is not as effective as its made out to be for reasons already posted. I think Phentermine is probably the best. Increases metabolism and greatly decreases appetite.

10. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I love both, but for real fat loss...DNP is far more effective than Phentermine. Phen is unbeatable as a safe(ish) appetite suppressant and a very mild stimulant (in my experience). The combo together (30mg Phentermine a.m. / 250mg DNP p.m.) is what got me onstage last month with my best package to date

<------- LHW 186lbs

Rider likes this.
  11. IronCore

Sep 9, 2010
    hmmmm... phentermine and DNP... interesting!

12. macgyver

macgyver TID Board Of Directors

Nov 24, 2011
    Never understood the idea of needing to boost metabolism. Why not just eat less and have no sides other than being hungry.

At least ec has been shown to be muscle sparing and that is why I use it. But something to boost metabolism with no real other benifits AND major health risks.....no thanks.

Just put the damn fork down and exercise some self control. Relying on a pill for everything is a recipe for failure in the long run. Learn to control your intake. Just my opinion....

-KB- likes this.