Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I tried it and didn’t like it . I felt it’s not worth it

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think the safest cutting routine I had done was just a mild little ECA while on var with diet and cardio. I had lost no strength and dropped 20lbs in a month. After that I decided cardio sucked, because it does but it is what's best for me.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't go over 300mg a day, no reason for it. I don't need to lose 10lbs in a week (well maybe I do) but it's not worth it. 200 - 300mg a day for a longer duration w/o the suffering produces the same results, why kill yourself? I feel better on DNP that ECA and cardio, my heart feels like it's gonna blow sometimes with Ephedra, never with DNP.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
I usually run it 14-18 days and usually lose 15 pounds. I run 500mg ED. I don't get any water retention. I also usually look better on dnp then when I drop it.

I think it works best with low drugs, like 500-750mg of test than a normal contest prep cycle if 2g+. I felt a ton better like that.

I've ran it the last several times experimenting with different diets, cardio types, drugs.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes, it's the best dieting drug. Perfect for the winter months. 250mg ED and the sides are manageable. Am I'm a guy who sweats without the drug, LOL

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I wanted to use DNP a few years back, but the only thing that kept pulling me back was I just couldn't trust anyone to have the correct dosages in each cap. If there was someone who had a good rep with DNP I would really consider using a 250mg dose in the winter months like TMG2^.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
love DNP, no like. I can run it for an extended period of time at higher doses as my body likes to adapt to anything and sides are minimal. My normal run is 600mg/day for approx 14-16 days and towards the back end, Ill run 800mg/day for a couple of days and once the hunger kills me towards the end, I come off.

I sound like @big bx and look better on. I dont get much water retention and the veins are super pumped and remain that way for a while after.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
High protein, medium days every meal. Carbs post training (oats, rice, or rice cakes) an some fruit in 2 or 3 meals(apples berries, banana work best).

Usually the last couple days are the hardest diet wise. You start craving things. High carb things, cake, chocolate, ice cream.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
High protein, medium days every meal. Carbs post training (oats, rice, or rice cakes) an some fruit in 2 or 3 meals(apples berries, banana work best).

Usually the last couple days are the hardest diet wise. You start craving things. High carb things, cake, chocolate, ice cream.
You crave that tub of frosting with a jar of peanut butter. The White Castle crave has nothing on the DNP crave!

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014

Absolutely this. DNP will work with a lower/moderate carb in take and it highly reduces the side effects that are dreaded. I got thru a darn 3lb bag of applies every 2 days.
But that last couple of days are horrible with the hunger, it goes from a stage 3 or 4 to a 10 within a day or 2...it sucks. Once I hit that spot, I stop about 3 days later or else I am going to die. I dont have a sweet tooth at all but those last couple days, that candy bar aisle at Walmart looks mighty good.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Over the years to get a kick start after a dirty bulk I would use this with no issues. Heat yes but keeping my carbs low kept that in check. Hydration and living in front of a fan seems to be fine. The last few times I tried it I could not tolerate at all. Now the old stuff from D...tr. which he out of the game now and his stuff always seemed to be easy to use. This last batch I got offline from a company and I know it was the real deal but I think it was more industrial quality and it was so rough I was sick nonstop the whole time. Since I knew "D" and got from and can't anymore I won't mess with it again. Trust your source on this compound it can mess you up if the dosing is off.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
well Ive run it millions of times --- more than I should prob but most of the time 200 of powder ed for a mth then off a mth
dirty bulk and maybe do it again
I look at food and gain 20lbs
to get sub 8% with out much cardio ---ive had a hip replacement --- so I don't run much --- dnp and clean diet keeps me going
Drol is the bomb for control of my sweet tooth and eating in general

I had my colon checked few weeks back and asked my doc if I was yellow ---lol --- yeah I asked ---even saw the film---no yellow

my blood work is g2g also

I can about the worse is sweating all over my girl during sex or stained sheets ---but I keep carbs low below 60 ed if I even get to 20 im lucky
gallon of water ed

just have to respect it

3min of cryotherapy and 200mg ---- boom !!! not to bad either

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic