Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Fat loss cycle

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Those supplements don't work. You need badger milk. This is a tip the fitness industry doesn't want you to know.

You need a specific badger though. I was talkiing to FlyingDragon about this and he gets his badger milk from a badger with only 1 nipple. To begin he purses his lips to the badgers nipple and starts to extract the milk. He tells me that the nipple will grow in size during the process and that this is completely normal.
This is probably one of the greatest posts on this board ever. Well done turbo

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Im currently on the no carb mcgriddle diet. Leaning out nicely i might add. I also throw in 3 pieces of baby spinnach a week for balance.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
IMHO DNP is not something you stack (especially stimulants!) and should be used in the winter when you can leave the heat on 50, and you will still feel hot. I remember the first time I started I had to sit in a cold bath and it felt good. That was after waking up with my mattress soaked never mind the sheets. Yeah, might wanna invest in a mattress cover and have plenty of pedialyte on hand, its only $5/qt. Altogether might be cheaper to find your local tweaker and get some meth, you'll feel like a super soldier in the gym too ;)

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I didn't start my own thread as this is quite similar to what I need, so I will just post here, hopefully monsoon doesn't mind.

My fat loss cycle, fasted cardio, 100 sit ups and squats.. I don't want to take any supplements unless I can get them easily from a store. I don't keep track of my carbs but I think I eat A LOT of carbs.. I don't really want to change my diet, I like eating what I want and when I want
No problem Rampage, this is a discussion forum after all. After reading the replies, I'm probably going to add a small green salad and make it 200 sit ups because I really want my abs to show for Labor Day.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
If you don't eat the pizza crust and drink a cup of green tea a week, the pounds fall off.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Anyhooo, is drol and halo good for a first run?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
its all in the food you eat to loose weight. Not in the supplements, or AS. The badger milk works though, swear to god. One better than badger milk is another mans wife who just had a kid milk, right from the tit... nothing better to get your heart rate up, and get some nutrients.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I'm pretty sure our Senior Bacon VIP is playing a funny on you all...

I hope not , I want to see this shit ..
Awesome

I think put the masteron tren and anavar in there too
I really want to see this go down ...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic