Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Fat loss cycle

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Starting to develop a bit of a gut so thinking about doing a phen,Clen,t3,DNP,methyltrex, Eca cycle.
also going to do a shake only diet with keto
fasted cardio and 100 sit ups
thoughts?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I did clen, t3 and dnp. That is a shake the shit out of you combo. I would not do dnp in the summer as it's just too intense.

Keto... Maybe. Shakes only not a fan. Used to do 5 shakes a day and one real meal. Real progress happened when I quit shakes and did real food for all six meals.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i had better fat loss on tren mast and var then anything else

Last edited:
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Are you planning on running all that at once? If so its overkill... I'd break up the clen and t3 into one cycle and dnp and eca in another and just alternate them every other week or every two weeks. Anyway you decide to run it, esp dnp, your hunger will be through the roof. The shakes will not hold you over...I guarantee it..unless you put a shit load of Metamucil in there.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
I have a feeling he's being completely facetious.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I have a feeling he's being completely facetious.

your probably right. I've seen so much crazy shit posted these days it really hard to know who is yanking your chain and who is serious.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm pretty sure our Senior Bacon VIP is playing a funny on you all...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It's a complete waste unless you throw in Hydroxycut... my 2 cc's.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Those supplements don't work. You need badger milk. This is a tip the fitness industry doesn't want you to know.

You need a specific badger though. I was talkiing to FlyingDragon about this and he gets his badger milk from a badger with only 1 nipple. To begin he purses his lips to the badgers nipple and starts to extract the milk. He tells me that the nipple will grow in size during the process and that this is completely normal.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I didn't start my own thread as this is quite similar to what I need, so I will just post here, hopefully monsoon doesn't mind.

My fat loss cycle, fasted cardio, 100 sit ups and squats.. I don't want to take any supplements unless I can get them easily from a store. I don't keep track of my carbs but I think I eat A LOT of carbs.. I don't really want to change my diet, I like eating what I want and when I want

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Those supplements don't work. You need badger milk. This is a tip the fitness industry doesn't want you to know.

You need a specific badger though. I was talkiing to FlyingDragon about this and he gets his badger milk from a badger with only 1 nipple. To begin he purses his lips to the badgers nipple and starts to extract the milk. He tells me that the nipple will grow in size during the process and that this is completely normal.
I did some Honey Badger milk with these South African dudes at a PL comp. I pulled 765 at 135lbs and ate the monolift.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic