Fat loss cycle

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by monsoon, Jun 10, 2015.

1. monsoon

monsoon Senior Bacon VIP

Nov 1, 2010
    Starting to develop a bit of a gut so thinking about doing a phen,Clen,t3,DNP,methyltrex, Eca cycle.
    also going to do a shake only diet with keto
    fasted cardio and 100 sit ups
    thoughts?

2. Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7 MuscleHead

Jun 11, 2014
    I did clen, t3 and dnp. That is a shake the shit out of you combo. I would not do dnp in the summer as it's just too intense.

Keto... Maybe. Shakes only not a fan. Used to do 5 shakes a day and one real meal. Real progress happened when I quit shakes and did real food for all six meals.

3. Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy MuscleHead

Nov 1, 2012
    i had better fat loss on tren mast and var then anything else

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  4. sityslicker1

sityslicker1 TID Board Of Directors

Oct 6, 2010
    Are you planning on running all that at once? If so its overkill... I'd break up the clen and t3 into one cycle and dnp and eca in another and just alternate them every other week or every two weeks. Anyway you decide to run it, esp dnp, your hunger will be through the roof. The shakes will not hold you over...I guarantee it..unless you put a shit load of Metamucil in there.

5. Goliac7

Goliac7 MuscleHead

Feb 20, 2015
    I have a feeling he's being completely facetious.

6. sityslicker1

sityslicker1 TID Board Of Directors

Oct 6, 2010
    your probably right. I've seen so much crazy shit posted these days it really hard to know who is yanking your chain and who is serious.

7. Lizard King

Lizard King Administrator Staff Member

Sep 9, 2010
    I'm pretty sure our Senior Bacon VIP is playing a funny on you all...

8. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    It's a complete waste unless you throw in Hydroxycut... my 2 cc's.

9. Turbolag

Turbolag TID's Official Donut Tester

Oct 14, 2012
    Those supplements don't work. You need badger milk. This is a tip the fitness industry doesn't want you to know.

You need a specific badger though. I was talkiing to FlyingDragon about this and he gets his badger milk from a badger with only 1 nipple. To begin he purses his lips to the badgers nipple and starts to extract the milk. He tells me that the nipple will grow in size during the process and that this is completely normal.

scotchindn likes this.
  10. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    I keep telling you ....cybergenix

LITTLEMAGS likes this.
  11. Rampage

Rampage VIP Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I didn't start my own thread as this is quite similar to what I need, so I will just post here, hopefully monsoon doesn't mind.

My fat loss cycle, fasted cardio, 100 sit ups and squats.. I don't want to take any supplements unless I can get them easily from a store. I don't keep track of my carbs but I think I eat A LOT of carbs.. I don't really want to change my diet, I like eating what I want and when I want

12. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    I did some Honey Badger milk with these South African dudes at a PL comp. I pulled 765 at 135lbs and ate the monolift.

Go Away likes this.