Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Mr Olympia Jay Cutler being dwarfed

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Just goes to show...Size is a relative thing.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Brian Shaw is my favorite beast, I was watching a video of him working out with a sledge hammer on a 700lb tire he was repeatedly doing full strikes without reloading. That being said concur with the three men and a baby analogy too good!

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
What is this wizardry?

Is he really that short? Or are those guys just freaks?

Who are they?

EDIT: Found out myself. Big dude on the left is Brian Shaw @ 6’8″, 434lbs.

Holy hell.

Other dude is Zydrunas Savickas @ 6'3", 400-ish.

That pic's gotta be a mind-fukk for Cutler. LMAO.

Man that's just mind boggling a human can get so huge. 400lbs+ is just insane.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I was wrong it was Derek Poundstone I was thinking of. Here's the video.
https://youtu.be/zDrwBnpL-Do
Really nice guy too. I was at a meet not long ago. I was 10 feet from him when he tore his quad on a second attempt squat of 700. He just started hosting a meet with my fed at his gym in CT. I want to check it out. Was a couple weeks ago I think though. Poundstone Performance Center.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Really nice guy too. I was at a meet not long ago. I was 10 feet from him when he tore his quad on a second attempt squat of 700. He just started hosting a meet with my fed at his gym in CT. I want to check it out. Was a couple weeks ago I think though. Poundstone Performance Center.

I always wondered if he was getting injured so often b/c he kept his bf level so low in comparison to many of the other WSM.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I always wondered if he was getting injured so often b/c he kept his bf level so low in comparison to many of the other WSM.
I doubt it. This wasn't the first time it tore. I had texted rotten when it happened. She told me this is a repeat injury.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013

That was a nasty fukking injury for sure. His gym is only like 45min from me. I'll go in undercover and snap some footage of it for you :p

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Doc does his best work "under the covers"8-}

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic