Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Shakeology???

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Some fat chick I know who was hot in High School reps for them. That's all I need to know about it.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I know some fat chicks from my exercise class (I help teach) who are using it, and they all want to get all their friends to sign up, because the more people you get to sign up, the cheaper your own diet is. Basically a pyramid scheme.

But it gets them exercising!

I have tried talking to a few of them about basic diet concepts, but they are so sold on the shakeology scheme they don't want to know anything about counting calories and weighing your food, etc. and they're convinced the shakeology is going to magically give them beach bodies. I don't know a single one of them who has lost any weight in the past year.

Last edited:
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
It's garbage, don't waste your time and money on that shit. It's advertised and targeted to fat lazy stay at home mom's and house wives who eat McDonald's and chicken nuggets for meals. For them it will be the best meal, for us it would be the worst

This right here ^^^^^^^

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I know some fat chicks from my exercise class (I help teach) who are using it, and they all want to get all their friends to sign up, because the more people you get to sign up, the cheaper your own diet is. Basically a pyramid scheme.

But it gets them exercising!

I have tried talking to a few of them about basic diet concepts, but they are so sold on the shakeology scheme they don't want to know anything about counting calories and weighing your food, etc. and they're convinced the shakeology is going to magically give them beach bodies. I don't know a single one of them who has lost any weight in the past year.

So, you're basically saying it's a pretty good product for someone trying to gain weight. Got it...:)...

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Again, I don't care if it's full of floor sweepings from a morgue. My wife is exercising for the first time in years. If she keeps it up, I will be pimping shakeology all over the place. Being said, I will eat bacon and steak with RR.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
My girl did it, its pure bullshit...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic