Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Shakeology???

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Again, I don't care if it's full of floor sweepings from a morgue. My wife is exercising for the first time in years. If she keeps it up, I will be pimping shakeology all over the place. Being said, I will eat bacon and steak with RR.
bro... it isnt the shakeology you drink shes wanting... she saw me shaking it the other night and got all hot... I told her she had to get in better shape if she wanted some... #YourWelcome ...

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
What, you have to exercise? dammit! I just ordered 10 bags of that stuff and thought I would just drink one shake with each double bacon cheese burger and fries and get in shape. Who so I sue for misleading advertising?

First time I saw this stuff was at the gym some personal trainer was selling to his client and telling them to drink two shakes a day and then a salad for dinner to lose weight. WTF Selling it for $135 a bag!!!!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Looks like something I need to add to my crossfitz

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Why can't the healthiest meal of the day be made by ur own hands ??? Instead of buying a bag of supps for $100 u say ?
but that's just me , I like to cook !!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Why can't the healthiest meal of the day be made by ur own hands ??? Instead of buying a bag of supps for $100 u say ?but that's just me , I like to cook !!!
It most certainly can Torres.. I think thats the point being made here... keep up the good work... now go make us some sammiches!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
It most certainly can @Torres.. I think thats the point being made here... keep up the good work... now go make us some sammiches!

**** yea bro!!! I'm make fresh steaks on the grill now, ya are all invited , just bring protein powder !!!

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
good ole shakeology.

All the girls at work have been using it and drinking it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic