Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Shakeology???

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Anybody into Shakeology??? A bunch of our friends and neighbors think this stuff is the best thing since sliced bread. Apparently it's part of the whole "Beach Body" line of products. My 'ol lady picked up a few sample packets. IMHO, doesn't taste all that great but it's advertised as "The Healthiest Meal Of The Day". Thoughts???

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
At like $100 a bag, no thanks

But, what if it's the best thing since sliced bread and ALSO the healthiest meal of the day??? You can't put a price on that...:)...

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
My wife does juicing. Haven't heard oh shakeology.
Juicing is pretty cool!

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I see my wife's friends on facebook posting about Shakeology all the time. Seems like most of them are pretty fat.

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
It's garbage, don't waste your time and money on that shit. It's advertised and targeted to fat lazy stay at home mom's and house wives who eat McDonald's and chicken nuggets for meals. For them it will be the best meal, for us it would be the worst

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I see my wife's friends on facebook posting about Shakeology all the time. Seems like most of them are pretty fat.

I think the word "thick" is the politically correct term for your wife's friends...:)...

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
It's garbage, don't waste your time and money on that shit. It's advertised and targeted to fat lazy stay at home mom's and house wives who eat McDonald's and chicken nuggets for meals. For them it will be the best meal, for us it would be the worst

Don't hold back. Tell me what you REALLY think about it...:)...

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
My wife recently started this and I don't care what's in it, it's got her exercising again so I'm willing to spend the $.
its basically a MLM thing because they try to convince everyone who buys it to sell it to other people. That's why it's all over Facebook.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
My wife recently started this and I don't care what's in it, it's got her exercising again so I'm willing to spend the $.
its basically a MLM thing because they try to convince everyone who buys it to sell it to other people. That's why it's all over Facebook.

You're a man wise beyond your years...:)...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic