Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

What's the fastest way to shut down HTPA axis for sure?

P

plank

Sep 16, 2010
We all know that exogenous testosterone will shut our natty production down. And this is usually unwanted side. Unless......

......you wanted to shut it down to zero or close for a blood test
wink.gif

What compounds would you use, what dose, and duration?

The first thing popped in my head was test suspension and oral tren since they both are strongly anabolic, fast acting with shortest half life.

What you guys think?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Tren is androgenic not anabolic.

But i would just use dbol for a few days.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I'd run whatever dbol/test/whatever for at least a month. You want to make sure your body has stopped or slowed the release of LH & FSH. Also, whatever you decide on taking...make sure that's out of your system before taking the test. Half life is not active life.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
So you are trying to shut your own production down to get on TRT?

mands

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
what are you going to sa when to Dr tells you "You sure look awfully big for 0 test in your system... so what were you talking?" ... and a good Doc will ask this... some may even want to get an MRI to make sure your pituitary doesn have a tumor... get ready holmes... it isnt that easy...

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Best way is HCG and you will feel great on it too, but it may be permanent lol. My urologist, Dr Small in Salem, MA, is very accommodating.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hey Vick! I think he's trying to lower Test Levels to get on TRT. If so hcg will actually raise test levels and not sure he's wanting that?

mands

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Hey Vick! I think he's trying to lower Test Levels to get on TRT. If so hcg will actually raise test levels and not sure he's wanting that?

mands
I meant permanent shut down lol Of course HCG is going to raise test levels but do it for too long and your LH never comes back ;) That's why we don't use it for long PCT or at high doses OCT. Of course you can use Test/Deca/Tren and shut you down big time, but you would still need to wait until you stop to get tested.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I meant permanent shut down lol Of course HCG is going to raise test levels but do it for too long and your LH never comes back ;) That's why we don't use it for long PCT or at high doses OCT. Of course you can use Test/Deca/Tren and shut you down big time, but you would still need to wait until you stop to get tested.
I misunderstood what you were trying to imply. Sorry about that.

How long are you talking about when you say running it too long for LH not to be produced? So you are talking desensitization from long use and high doses?

mands

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Yeah I know as a general rule of thumb no one does HCG for PCT for more than a few weeks in fear of permanent suppression. Ideally someone would want to run HCG for 10 weeks at 2500iu/wk and then run test/tren/deca until your balls are gone and then go in and get tested. If anyone is in the Salem, MA area Dr Small at Salem Urology is great to work with in a subliminal way.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Tren is androgenic not anabolic.

But i would just use dbol for a few days.
Hey POB, long time no talk, surprised you posted this you trenaholic. I would have to respectfully disagree. Tren is just as anabolic as androgenic, 5 times that of Test or Dbol. As far as broscience goes a lot of vets would say you get the most lean muscle gains from tren post cycle.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Yeah I know as a general rule of thumb no one does HCG for PCT for more than a few weeks in fear of permanent suppression. Ideally someone would want to run HCG for 10 weeks at 2500iu/wk and then run test/tren/deca until your balls are gone and then go in and get tested. If anyone is in the Salem, MA area Dr Small at Salem Urology is great to work with in a subliminal way.
I would like to see any studies you have on permanent shut down from long term hcg use. I have not found any evidence on this and certainly haven't heard of any desensitization of leydig cells or LH from high dose and long term use?

mands

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic