Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What's the fastest way to shut down HTPA axis for sure?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I haven't been looking lately but as of yet you're right I haven't found much evidence. Here is an excerpt from Anabolics byLlewellyn

and here is Crisler's paper

http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/HCGupdate.doc

Of course the dose and duration would play a part in this but I'm torn as both are well respected doctors.

Just wondering with the handle and the jargon, are you a doctor? Be great to have a real doctor here for advice

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I took off 2 weeks from last pin then started the hcg. Ran that for 3-4 weeks and then started pct after that.
I believe you started to early. I hate deca for that. Otherwise I love it.

You might thinking about doing a complete re-start again. You need to get labs currently and see where you stand.

mands

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I haven't been looking lately but as of yet you're right I haven't found much evidence. Here is an excerpt from Anabolics byLlewellyn

and here is Crisler's paper

http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/HCGupdate.doc

Of course the dose and duration would play a part in this but I'm torn as both are well respected doctors.
Thank you!

And I agree with Crisler on the TRT dosing, but disagree with the desensitization aspect. Just not anything out there to prove his theory.

mands

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Thank you!

And I agree with Crisler on the TRT dosing, but disagree with the desensitization aspect. Just not anything out there to prove his theory.

mands
So why doesn't everyone just run HCG the whole cycle to prevent any shrinkage and maximize gains?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
So why doesn't everyone just run HCG the whole cycle to prevent any shrinkage and maximize gains?

I always advise ppl to use HCG on cycle but ultimately it's on the person to make the decision.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I always advocate HCG on cycle. 250 iu's Mon. and Thurs. throughout cycle and into first week of PCT. Makes for easier and better recovery in my experiences.

mands

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I know a lot of users who do not see an improvement from HCG until they take it at higher amounts....so while the lower doses advocated by swale/crisler may be legit for some, there are many who benefit more from different dosing schemes. That said, I do like to take HCG during cycles as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic