Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

GnRH Log

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So yeah im going to do a log and be the guinea pig on this as it is my only chance of ever normalizing my hormones every again.

So here we go, i dropped propionate 3 days ago, so thats out of my system.

Going to do this:

100mcg of GnRH

Wait a few days and then start Serm Treatment Nolvadex 40mg ed for 4 weeks.

and .5mg Adex eod

Along with:

HGH 3-5iu a day
IGF1-LR3 50mcg a day
Probably some other stuff (GHRP-2 and GRF)

Going to get blood work this friday and then another month from then im going to get bloodwork and post results.

Last edited:
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I hope you follow thru with your plan KBD. Best of luck to you.

MAYO

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
KBD how come your title says you're banned yet you're still posting?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So today i just took the shot of Triptorelin, i guess we shall play the waiting game. Hitting 120mg of Torem ED along with it, with a few peptides..

Got my handy dandy HGH, and some IGF-1 DES coming in, i hear its good stuff. I wanna use slin for PCT but still iffy on it.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Do the slin and I am very interested to see how the triptorelin works for you

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
i need to get a hold of it first. and yeah me too i hope the triptorelin does what the studies say.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Had a pretty good workout today, been almost 4 days no prop. 2 days 120mg Torem and took the shot of GnRH today.

Not that, that means anything but just starting the log off somehow.

energetic, didnt feel AS strong, but still put the same reps up. Just struggled a little more. Body looks leaner and my stress levels are way down. Kinda likin it. But the worst is yet to come...

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Three-days and testosterone propionate is out of your system? I know you probably can't do basic algebra, but you should try it. It's not out of your system in three-days.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Three-days and testosterone propionate is out of your system? I know you probably can't do basic algebra, but you should try it. It's not out of your system in three-days.

Well i was always told to begin PCT after 3 days of prop. So gimme a break brohem.

Sometimes ya gotta start pct after 3 days of prop ya know.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Anywho, good night sleep woke up with morning wood. Havent had that in a while. Feel little more energetic than i usually do. Not as tired and drained out. Back today in the gym, hope it goes well. Ill keep posted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic