Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

GnRH Log

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
There's nothing wrong with taking clomiphene in PCT. It helps recovery.

Im not saying there is anything wrong with clomid, but since its action is similar to trip, then why take the chance of over stimulating the pituitary???? Especially when trip is far better than clomid at what the 2 do?

Keep in mind trip is primarily use for chemical castration, it stimulates the pituitary so well it can burn it out, this happens in about 10 days of 100mcg trip ED. using something that acts like an estrogen at the pituitary to stimulate GNRH, is silly when your using trip.

you have to be VERY careful with trip. shooting it with high levels of serum TT only makes the castration effect worse.

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
your going to recover just fine KBD. Im just telling you how to adjust it for the future. It's ok to use Nolva with trip, but using clomid or toremifine is just not necessary.

When you tack a shot of trip, it stimulates endogenous production so well, that LH and FSH will be lowered due to the high amount of T floating in your blood stream. So the only reason we would use Nolva is to offset that negative feedback loop.

In the Italian Study with the bodybuilder that used trip and in 1 case with Dr. crisler, no SERM's were use at all, and HPTA was restored.

so we dont HAVE to take any SERM, a small dose of Nolva is just a back up.

we dont want to use HCG, Clomid, Torimefene too close to Trip cause we dont want to over stimulate pituitary.

Dangling Unit, im surprised you say you should never use an AI in PCT, Aromasin has worked well for me, and many others I have suggested it too. I HIGHLY suggest Aromasin with Trip, it is sure to cause Aroma.

I dont have nolvadex, only clomid and torem. So should i back off torem dose and run a low dose clomid? or keep running torem? Im confused.

Swifto told me to run both Tore and Clomid.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
This stuff is very new to all of us. I my self dont see any need to run torem or clomid. like i said they do THE SAME EXACT THING TRIP does, its just that trip does it WAAAAAY better. the pituitary can only handle so much stimulation, before it shuts down. there is just no need for those two when using trip.

Nolva works differently, it does not act like an estrogen at the pituitary, so i dont see any harm from using it. either way, i think you will be fine, Im just saying in the future.

ive never seen anyone need more than 30-60 mg of torim, but i also dont believe in front loading.

i dont want to get you all confused. just finish what you have planned.

torimefine and clomid are basically the same, minus the bad sides of clomid. they work the exact same way, to stimulate GNRH.

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
This stuff is very new to all of us. I my self dont see any need to run torem or clomid. like i said they do THE SAME EXACT THING TRIP does, its just that trip does it WAAAAAY better. the pituitary can only handle so much stimulation, before it shuts down. there is just no need for those two when using trip.

Nolva works differently, it does not act like an estrogen at the pituitary, so i dont see any harm from using it. either way, i think you will be fine, Im just saying in the future.

ive never seen anyone need more than 30-60 mg of torim, but i also dont believe in front loading.

i dont want to get you all confused. just finish what you have planned.

torimefine and clomid are basically the same, minus the bad sides of clomid. they work the exact same way, to stimulate GNRH.

Well i was also on cycle for over a year bro using alot of compounds....

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
more is not always better man, even during PCT. if you didnt use trip, we would be having an entirely different conversation.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
more is not always better man, even during PCT. if you didnt use trip, we would be having an entirely different conversation.

So bro, idk what to do.... I was taking 120mg of Torem ed up till monday, then tuesday and wednesday i did 90mg and today i did 60. So idk what to do?

If im overstimulating i guess im fucked now... so i might as well jump back on cycle. If this is what your saying.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Don't go back on cycle. Just taper out the toremifene and let the body heal for a few weeks and get blood work done. That's the only way to see if you've recovered. If you start changing things up again, you'll screw yourself up more.

Why did you only taper out the toremifene for two-days?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Don't go back on cycle. Just taper out the toremifene and let the body heal for a few weeks and get blood work done. That's the only way to see if you've recovered. If you start changing things up again, you'll screw yourself up more.

Why did you only taper out the toremifene for two-days?

Well i dropped to 60 today cuz i read your post lol. Should i just keep doing 90 for the rest of this week? Then 60 next week then 30 the last week?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I understand all that, but there is no rebound with aromasin and it has been shown to keep levels within normal range at doses up to 25mg ED in men not taking any testosterone. So i dont see the issue here.

not to mention that trip has been shown to shoot TT all the way to 1,000........so im sure there will be plenty of E regardless of aromasin use. PCT is better with aromasin, it helps to avoid estrogen dominance.

Can you post up a cite as to the "no rebound with aromasin?" Unless the half-life of it is extremely long, allowing estrogen to slowly return to normal levels, I don't see how there will not be a sudden increase of estrogen after stopping it. That's good if it is scientifically proven, but I'm skeptical.

Also, I never said anything about triptorelin, so I don't know why it keeps coming up in my posts.

Im not saying there is anything wrong with clomid, but since its action is similar to trip, then why take the chance of over stimulating the pituitary???? Especially when trip is far better than clomid at what the 2 do?

My response was to KBD, not anything you said.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Well i dropped to 60 today cuz i read your post lol. Should i just keep doing 90 for the rest of this week? Then 60 next week then 30 the last week?

LOL Re-read the post. I said finish the week with 120, then 60 the following week, then 30 the following week, then finish the last week at 15. Or, try it at 120, 90, 60, then 30, but dropping it that way is linear, not exponential as I laid out.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok so that means id be doing 2 weeks of 120mg. cause i already finished a week of 120. Thats what i was gonna do.

I already did a week of 120, so i was gonna do 90 and then the next week 60.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
I agree with dangling unit, just finish what your doing and get blood work done.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic