Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Other gym member's behavior???

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This was allowed to go WAY too far. He managed to touch you almost everywhere and you didn't stop it? Then you followed him out of camera range? I assume he didn't man handle you? Were you afraid for your life? It really sounds to me like you were feeling out the situation deciding if you were going to play along, then you decided not to. The only case where this makes sense is if you were afraid of insulting him and getting physically harmed. Is that the case? Did you give him any clue that his advances were unwanted?

Something sounds fishy about this and if I'm insulting anyone, I do apologize. I realize this is a serious matter but something is missing here.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Damn that sucks IC. There is nothing worse than an old troll obnoxiously advertizing he wants sex with a young guy who doesn't want it. . . . Trust me, I have been in that situation way too often and each time I can't wait to get out the door at the first opportunity. And believe it or not, even though I am approaching 50, it still happens to me. Fat old smelly trolls . . .
Yeah man. Being all swole and sexy like us is a gift and a curse!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
This is why I f'n hate cops. Assholes on the job and usually bigger assholes off.
You need to for sure report him to the gym for his weird behavior so it is on record. ESPECIALLY if it's a unsupervised gym, that's dangerous in itself, what if someone gets hurt or has medical issues. Don't kid around with this f u c ker, ignore him any further contact by you will be a green light to this douchebag.
Take someone with you for a few times till you see him again anyways

Cops are assholes

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
My .02

I have been in this situation a few times and it really does suck so I understand. BUT, you need to either go at different times so he doesn't know when you are going to be there or you need to put your foot down because you not saying anything or leaving when this happened, is telling him it's ok. Handle it lady!! :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
My .02I have been in this situation a few times and it really does suck so I understand. BUT, you need to either go at different times so he doesn't know when you are going to be there or you need to put your foot down because you not saying anything or leaving when this happened, is telling him it's ok. Handle it lady!! :)
Come over here out of camera view little girl... I have some candy for you! Do you like meat sticks?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
You guys and your chivalry, put women on pedestal attitudes is comical. If I saw this going on I'd laugh cause the girl is to stupid to fix the problem herself. Why would you get involved in some other people's business? This isn't the movies where you swoop in to save the poor little girl from the big mean man. I consider guys like that (Not saying you) suckers and they are the first ones to have girls walk all over them and the last ones to actually get the girls.

You guys and your chivalry??? You get the wrong Idea I am not trying to be a hero cause it's a girl if I see someone picking on a guy and he can't handle the situation I will step in. I am not saying go punch the guy in the face there are more tactful ways of handling the situation than being a bully or trying to look like a bad ass. I'm too smart to run in guns a-blazin' "saving the girl" BUT TO ME it seems this member does not know how to handle the situation so she asked here which means she is going to continue to have an issue with this guy unless SHE puts a stop to it or some other person steps in and does it. YES I KNOW I KNOW what can I do from behind a keyboard?? Nothing but when you see someone in trouble man, woman or child as a concerned and caring person you help them. What is the hell is wrong with that??? If you see someone getting beat up by three dudes do you walk away saying "it's not my problem he must have put himself into that situation"? I will help anyone at anytime and that won't end. I do it for me and my own personal satisfaction of helping others not to "get the girl".

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
You guys and your chivalry??? You get the wrong Idea I am not trying to be a hero cause it's a girl if I see someone picking on a guy and he can't handle the situation I will step in. I am not saying go punch the guy in the face there are more tactful ways of handling the situation than being a bully or trying to look like a bad ass. I'm too smart to run in guns a-blazin' "saving the girl" BUT TO ME it seems this member does not know how to handle the situation so she asked here which means she is going to continue to have an issue with this guy unless SHE puts a stop to it or some other person steps in and does it. YES I KNOW I KNOW what can I do from behind a keyboard?? Nothing but when you see someone in trouble man, woman or child as a concerned and caring person you help them. What is the hell is wrong with that??? If you see someone getting beat up by three dudes do you walk away saying "it's not my problem he must have put himself into that situation"? I will help anyone at anytime and that won't end. I do it for me and my own personal satisfaction of helping others not to "get the girl".
you make a very valid point and I dont blame you for your views... I do the same to an extent... in the OP's situation... I would most likely not interfere...

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

Somebody getting their ass beat for no reason, ok I can see getting involved. Some girl that all she has to do is say "leave me alone" then no, no point in getting involved. If two people are involved in something then that's their business, especially if it's something stupid where the girl is afraid of hurting the guys feelings. She's a grown woman, she can say "stop".

True story:
Guy was screaming at his girlfriend for whatever reason, he may have slapped her I'm not sure. Some dude try to intervene and the b/f punched him and knocked him out, he fell and cracked his head open on the sidewalk and died. Now he's dead, b/f is in jail, and girl is alone. Moral of the story, stay out of people's business.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Somebody getting their ass beat for no reason, ok I can see getting involved. Some girl that all she has to do is say "leave me alone" then no, no point in getting involved. If two people are involved in something then that's their business, especially if it's something stupid where the girl is afraid of hurting the guys feelings. She's a grown woman, she can say "stop".

True story:
Guy was screaming at his girlfriend for whatever reason, he may have slapped her I'm not sure. Some dude try to intervene and the b/f punched him and knocked him out, he fell and cracked his head open on the sidewalk and died. Now he's dead, b/f is in jail, and girl is alone. Moral of the story, stay out of people's business.

I guess I'm wired differently, I am not saying I'm right or your are wrong.. that's not my point I am just saying how I've lived my life. I have spent my life helping others. I still pick up hitch hikers (did about 3 weeks ago and drove him 90 miles out of my way because I had time), I see someone at the store that can't afford to pay for all their groceries and don't have beer and crap in their cart I help them pay for the rest, if I see a guy or girl get punched or slapped I put myself in the middle. Maybe I am stupid fort wanting to help others and will probably get killed some day for it but walking away from a situation like that I would have trouble sleeping at night.

I agree she could just say buzz off and that is what should be done and if he takes a hint then cool but guys are stupid and some think that No means Try Harder.

I'll let it go and won't post again. I'm a strange one when it comes to helping others.

Not trying to start a fight with anyone that does not see things the way I do. Hell my wife thinks I'm crazy for most of it but she knows that what I do and who I am. You can't change Who you are.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
I guess I'm wired differently, I am not saying I'm right or your are wrong.. that's not my point I am just saying how I've lived my life. I have spent my life helping others. I still pick up hitch hikers (did about 3 weeks ago and drove him 90 miles out of my way because I had time), I see someone at the store that can't afford to pay for all their groceries and don't have beer and crap in their cart I help them pay for the rest, if I see a guy or girl get punched or slapped I put myself in the middle. Maybe I am stupid fort wanting to help others and will probably get killed some day for it but walking away from a situation like that I would have trouble sleeping at night.

I agree she could just say buzz off and that is what should be done and if he takes a hint then cool but guys are stupid and some think that No means Try Harder.

I'll let it go and won't post again. I'm a strange one when it comes to helping others.

Not trying to start a fight with anyone that does not see things the way I do. Hell my wife thinks I'm crazy for most of it but she knows that what I do and who I am. You can't change Who you are.

There should be more folks like you in the world. IMHO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic