Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Other gym member's behavior???

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Be straight with him. You are not in the wrong and don't let him make you feel that way !
Predators act like this and have techniques they use.
If you find yourself in this situation SHUT HIM DOWN.

I'm guessing no one tries this on RR.

It would be hilarious.

=))

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
It sounds like in this situation, a swift kick to the nuts would do the trick. You're being assaulted.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Be very careful, the warning signs say this guy could be very dangerous. When you confront him you may want to have someone there in the background to jump in, just in case he is a weirdo and decides to get aggressive with you.

If he gets weird or aggressive, call for help and complain immediately to the staff and tell them he is sexually harassing you. If he ever touches you inappropriately again, call the police and file a complaint against him for assault. If he hasn't gotten the message before then, he'll get the message when you do that.

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
You should have walked away way before it got that far. By you letting him do all that you put out the wrong vibe..

This. Women need to understand that every move is a test with many men. A test to see if they can make the next move. The move can be verbal or physical. Any unknown man that approaches you uninvited is doing it for one reason.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
"I ain't gay so don't touch me. And I am not looking for any tips. Piss off"

Stupid tapatalk. I had no idea the OP was a woman lol

I revise my previous remarks to state "just kick him in the bawls"

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
memo to OP:

find POB and use him as a training partner, you'll be safe, very, very safe.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Be straight with him. You are not in the wrong and don't let him make you feel that way !

Wait wait wait. This is a grown woman not a 12 year old. She's alone at the gym with a guy who is attracted to her, discussing her body with him, and her every signal is to go on. She allows him to rub the back of her legs, her butt, around her breasts, and brush her pubic area, laughing and conversing with him all the while. She moves off camera with him without objection. He begins to take off his clothes and she offers no objection nor does she walk away. She says nothing during the encounter that would signal that she is uncomfortable, in fact her every signal is that she is enjoying herself and that he should go on. He stops immediately the moment she indicates she is uncomfortable.

I have to agree with Big White on this one.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Be blunt and firm without being rude so it's not awkward when you see each other in the future.

"NAMEHERE, I need to talk to you real quick. The last time we trained together you made me feel uncomfortable because you were getting too close. I appreciate the help you gave me but I prefer to train alone."

If he doesn't get the message, involve the staff at the gym.

I agree with this approach 100%. What that guy did was completely inappropriate. You should not have to change gyms because of that dude. If he can't behave involve the staff and have him removed.

nousername

nousername

Mar 30, 2014
It sounds like in this situation, a swift kick to the nuts would do the trick. You're being assaulted.

Wait wait wait. This is a grown woman not a 12 year old. She's alone at the gym with a guy who is attracted to her, discussing her body with him, and her every signal is to go on. She allows him to rub the back of her legs, her butt, around her breasts, and brush her pubic area, laughing and conversing with him all the while. She moves off camera with him without objection. He begins to take off his clothes and she offers no objection nor does she walk away. She says nothing during the encounter that would signal that she is uncomfortable, in fact her every signal is that she is enjoying herself and that he should go on. He stops immediately the moment she indicates she is uncomfortable.

I have to agree with Big White on this one.

Uhhh yeah......no I did not move off camera. He did. And he did not touch my pubic bone. He moved to and I did demonstrate my uncomfort and I removed myself from the machine. I kept moving from machine to machine. I kept changing the conversation. I didn't initiate anything.
Ya know I have the right to go to my gym and workout w/o some tool bag trying to see how far he can get. I ****ing pay my dues I have a right to that squat rack without worrying about every dudes motive .

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I agree you are not there for a damned dating game.
wtf is wrong with folks ? Why does a woman have to be concerned with men's actions in the gym. Go there to train not interrupt a ladies training session.
I know there are two sides to s story but the last thing a person , male or female , needs is to have some a-hole all over them.

nousername

nousername

Mar 30, 2014
What a difference a day makes.!
Thank u RR. Now that I've had a day to reflect on it objectively and now that I don't have PWO coursing thru me I believe that I am going to use humor but the firm boldness that I am capable of.
I won't change the time I go. Even if I could I will not. It's my gym too!
However, he is one of many Good Ole Boy retired/active/ex police officers that call that gym home so I have no interest in starting a revolution.
I'm going to say "hey slick willy can we talk for a sc." he was slick ill give him that. This isn't my 1st rodeo but he was calm cool and collected about it.
Anyway I'm not going to embarrass him but I am going to very clear that I appreciated the tips and working out is one thing but I will not **** him and that I know where my pecs are.so to speak

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic