GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
The health of Rose is a big question.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Looks like LeBron just opted out too...wow. im guessing LeBron opted out to restructure contract to bring other players to Miami and create cap space. Gonna be a interesting summer.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Melo = back in New York
Lebron = Cleveland

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
^ Lol.. There's a much higher chance of Melo leaving NY then LeBron going back to Cleveland.. Melo said he wants to win a ring or at least play for contenders, NY is in no way a contender or will be a contender by next season or the next few seasons, n I doubt Melo wants to play with the Lakers unless they have some good players around him
He goes to Bulls or Houston or Miami but thats just retarded.. East will have one team stacked, and rest will all be below .500 lol

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Melo will stay in NY. Phil will do something big this offseason to keep him around for a few more years... Hopefully.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Melo is gone NY is years away from being good.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Only way Melo stays in NY is if they sign big names and Phil Jackson comes to the bench, which i doubt.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I doubt Lebron is leaving Miami. They will compete to go for a 5th straight Finals appearance. Bosh and Wade will restructure their contracts to bring in Carmello..

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
He already left one team he could do it again.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Quite frankly, Melo is a good individual player, but San Antonio (and OK city) are showing that the next decade belongs to team basketball. Melo does not make the players around him better. Lebron does.

Melo to Miami is plain silly, but hey, why not? The great players would never have gone for that... they wanted to beat the best of the best (i.e., compete), not just compile stats. Does anyone honestly believe that Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and MJ would have worked something out to play together on a team to get a ring? No way... they wanted to get a ring by beating the best, not co-opting the best.

Lebron would do well at Chicago or in Cleveland. Everywhere he goes, they'll be competitive for a championship. I love MJ, but Lebron may be better in terms of all the different tools and how he dominates the floor.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic