Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Carmelo Anthony Opts Out

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Well if you read the ESPN reports, Lebron wants to play with Chris Paul(the godfather of one of his sons) Then there was also talk about Carmello and Lebron playing with each other somewhere together before they retire. I guess will find out in a week or so. Wade/bosh have to make up their minds too in the next week. I cant see lebron going back to cleveland.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
LeBron to the Clippers? LA would finally have a King, sorry Kobe fans but if LeBron comes to LA Clippers, Lakers will be living in the shadows lol.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Lol Well sad to say they have been living in the shadows already since CP3 joined Clippers.. If Melo comes to Lakers then that'll be fun!

But LeBron most likely staying with Miami.. He only opted out so he could take less money and bring in someone like Melo or Lowry.. I think they'll bring in Lowry~~;

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Miami dont need Melo. Melo to the Clippers?

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
^ I haven't heard any rumours about them even pursuing him? I m pretty sure he ends up on 1) Bulls 2) Rockets 3) Lakers 4) Miami 5) New York
in that order;

and Miami can't have Melo.. Even if James n them take pay cuts how are they going to have decent role players..

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Hes carried Syracuse, Denver, New York. He hasn't had any good players around him besides a 75 year old Allen Iverson.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Well if you read the ESPN reports, Lebron wants to play with Chris Paul(the godfather of one of his sons) Then there was also talk about Carmello and Lebron playing with each other somewhere together before they retire. I guess will find out in a week or so. Wade/bosh have to make up their minds too in the next week. I cant see lebron going back to cleveland.

I'm so sick of the players dictating the team dynamic. The first time players met during the summer and schemed on what kind of team they would out together... That was when the NBA was officially ruined.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Hes carried Syracuse, Denver, New York. He hasn't had any good players around him besides a 75 year old Allen Iverson.
haha true!
He did have STAT but too bad he's been injured.. They could've been something for sure!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
^ I haven't heard any rumours about them even pursuing him? I m pretty sure he ends up on 1) Bulls 2) Rockets 3) Lakers 4) Miami 5) New York
in that order;

and Miami can't have Melo.. Even if James n them take pay cuts how are they going to have decent role players..

Lakers # 3....LMAO he wants to go to a winner... Lakers wont make the playoffs for the next 5 yrs at least... there terrible and kobe is far from an elite ball player anymore.. lakers #3...lmao

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Lakers # 3....LMAO he wants to go to a winner... Lakers wont make the playoffs for the next 5 yrs at least... there terrible and kobe is far from an elite ball player anymore.. lakers #3...lmao

Lakers are a winning franchise. They had one bad season last year because Kobe wasn't even there for most of it, and they were with a shitty coach who is gone.., Its not going to take them that long to rebuild, we're not the Knicks. And I'm not saying Melos just going to go there, of course they'd have to assure him they would bring good role players, but with Kobe, Melo and the #7 pick (a good point guard or PF, they can make a run for the 8th seed.) OK Lol

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Lakers are a winning franchise. They had one bad season last year because Kobe wasn't even there for most of it, and they were with a shitty coach who is gone.., Its not going to take them that long to rebuild, we're not the Knicks. And I'm not saying Melos just going to go there, of course they'd have to assure him they would bring good role players, but with Kobe, Melo and the #7 pick (a good point guard or PF, they can make a run for the 8th seed.) OK Lol

Melo doesn't want to make a run for the 8th seed.. he wants to win now... that leaves out the Lakers. If he wanted to make a run for the 8th seed hed stay in NY

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic