Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Carmelo Anthony Opts Out

GermaniaK

GermaniaK

Apr 19, 2014
Melo seems like he is prioritising Mavs, Bulls, Knicks and Rockets. Will be interesting to see where he ends up given the Mavs made a big move today and the Rockets looking like they have some cap space to offer just depleted the Knicks chances of retaining him.

I really don't see him going anywhere but Houston if they get rid of Lin & Asik.

Harden, Anthony & Howard

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Good to know. All Nba execs should bask in your knowledge.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
^ guess not. I m actually happy Lebrons back in Cleveland.. playing with one my fav players Kyrie, I just didnt think it was going to happen..
Melo better choose the Bulls, he said its between Bulls n NY now

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Melo = back in New York
Lebron = Cleveland

^ guess not. I m actually happy Lebrons back in Cleveland.. playing with one my fav players Kyrie, I just didnt think it was going to happen..
Melo better choose the Bulls, he said its between Bulls n NY now

Knicks. I'm sticking with my prediction. No way he leaves $40M on the table to sign with Bulls.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Knicks. I'm sticking with my prediction. No way he leaves $40M on the table to sign with Bulls.
He did say he'd leave money on the table to win rings.. but yeah that is a heck of a lot of money !

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
He did say he'd leave money on the table to win rings.. but yeah that is a heck of a lot of money !
I wouldn't do it. Not $40M. Besides, if he's a top 5 guy he should let Phil build around him.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Carmelo will end up like some of the greats like Ewing, Malone, Barkley etc. Who never won a ring but had good careers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic