Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Progress pics? Any criticism

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Good work for starting so young mate. I wish I had found training earlier in life. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint. Personally I can't tell much from that pic.. But if I had to comment I would say proportionately your bi's look too big. What I mean by that is focus on all areas not try and get one big. I know myself in that pose I would be able to see some rear delts but who knows maybe it's the pose, throw up some different shots. Also mate, I remember back in school before I even thought about training there was a pretty buff dude, always hit the gym and chicks loved him, he didn't train his back very much and by the final year of high school he had to give up training and sports all together because his muscles from chest/shoulders had severely overpowered his back and gave him proper problems that took a couple years to fix.

I would love to put up more pics but its saying i cant.. Im above my quota wtf:/

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Upload them to imgur (google it) and then post the links here. If you wrap
around a picture link it will display it in this thread as a picture... There are a few restrictions posted on new members, don't worry it'll go away mate as you've been here for longer. Chuck more up and you'll get more accurate feedback.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Good job. Much better build than me at that age.
I was a twig.

Eat Big, Train hard, Sleep Well.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
bro u should be eating carbs just healthy carbs.oats-beans-sweet potato- greens-rice- just to name a few..always keep protein high but don forget the carbs their gonna put the mass on.Stay away from shit carbs and only eat sugar post workout

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
A lot of good in the pics. You're doing great work at your age. How often do you train legs? Make sure you're training them just as much as everything else. And as we always say, EAT brother!! Lol..... I agree with Bundy on slammin some carbs. They will help you a lot, especially with the metabolism you have now.

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
I eat 6 meals a day, very clean foods tho, ex: 6oz lean meat, 6oz veggies and in the morning i have a cup and 1/2 of egg whites with oatmeal

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What do you eat post workout?

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
The single biggest mistake I ever made in my younger years was getting sidetracked..my fault, Don't ever quit, for anything or anyone. Squat like your life depends on it, whatever you are eating, double the amount.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic