Progress pics? Any criticism

British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Nice, brother if you continue this way then the sky is the limit, well done

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
1 scoop of syntha 6 isolate with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese(nonfat) cottage cheese contains casein protein which is great before bed

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
It amazes me how far i come each month, this sport there are no shortcuts, no such thing as getting lucky, its all hard work and diet. Me personal i love the way i look, i see changes everyday, but i still think im not good enough, i overthing EVERYTHING I DO. Am i eating too little? Too many carbs? Thats just the person i am, everyday im online looking for diffrent diets to see if i can look better when in reality i just have to keep doing what im doing, and saying this i still will be looking at diets to change, but all i know is that all the people here know what hard work is, what dieting is, what having results feels like, WE ARE BODYBUILDERS !!

http://imgur.com/s6aODhx

J

jimijimi

Dec 15, 2010
Damm I wish I was that age again. I worked out on and off in life and got serious at 35 and by 45 not many guys could stand next to me
I had young girls all over me. Its good to be king but now my wife is #1
She's hot and a great women. Hard to find a good women that has it all going on so some of my hard work in the gym paid off in more ways than one.
So bro keep at it. Its good for the mind and body and a few other things like pussy. Just dont let it go to your head

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I worked out on and off in life and got serious at 35 and by 45 not many guys could stand next to me
I had young girls all over me. Its good to be king but now my wife is #1
She's hot and a great women.

giphy.gif

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Hit that squat rack son

I always do... I havent hit legs in 2 months cause of wrestling, my legs wouldnt have time to repair and get unsore since i have people shooting on my legs 24/7 haha

mike141

mike141

Jul 10, 2014
Yes u do have potential being only 15. But I'm sure you already that your body is still developing at that age. Just don't rush it, let nature do it's thing ;)

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Keep it up man. Amazing potential at your age. But definitely start hitting legs harder. They're getting behind already and a lagging body part is the hardest to balance out. Everything else looks symmetrical. Awesome jump start on it but do not let those legs get behind!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic