Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Progress pics? Any criticism

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Want me to do it right here? And what exact details ill be more than happy to do this

You could here but there is a section for member journals/logs. Check out some of ours that's in there now to get an idea.

In mine I log my training sessions. Lifts, sets, reps, etc. Notes about certain things and also some things going on in day to day life. It's like a daily journal/tracker of your training, nutrition, competitions, goals, etc.

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
You could here but there is a section for member journals/logs. Check out some of ours that's in there now to get an idea.

In mine I log my training sessions. Lifts, sets, reps, etc. Notes about certain things and also some things going on in day to day life. It's like a daily journal/tracker of your training, nutrition, competitions, goals, etc.

Starting one now

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
For a kid your age little brother you look fantastic ! Just whatever you are doing just continue! You are your best trainer and critic- know thyself !never listen to bullshit! Progress and improvement are a never ending journey to yourself ! Every man walks many roads before finding the true path to oneself ,

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Absolutely great work and great build for your age. You obviously have great genetics and a great work ethic. Keep up your hard work.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
You are on your way . Personally I think you look fantastic as I bejieve I'm looking tone as you get size carry on!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic