Progress pics? Any criticism

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Okay well heres a pic i just took,
Lemme here some stuff about this?
http://imgur.com/jSl6v4I

Look at the symmetry on this kid! Buddy you look awesome to be 15 years old. Keep pounding the training man. If you stay consistent and hungry towards your goals and dreams you're only going to get better and better. Your love for the sport and discipline at this age is very impressive.

Here is some advice outside of 'getting big'
-Understand that 98% of the people in your life will not understand why you love this sport/lifestyle, why you pour so much of your heart and time Into hours of training and meal tracking. They will see you as arrogant when they see you flexing in a mirror and looking at your body when in reality it's to point out your weak spots and what you need more work on. People are going to bash you for being so passionate and caring so much about your physique and your health, they will be jealous, they will envy, they will be mad, confused, etc. Just remember the last thing most people will do, is understand. Don't get upset or lose focus over this. You'll find different ways to adapt to this and responses to people. Just stay focused little brother. You've got a strong and bright future ahead of you.

One more thing; take your discipline, strength, passion, organization, your ambition, etc. That you have developed and try to apply it to other areas of your life as well. Stay humble but confident. Know that you can and will, meet and surpass whatever goals you set no matter how high you set the Bar. Hard work and perseverance my friend!

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Look at the symmetry on this kid! Buddy you look awesome to be 15 years old. Keep pounding the training man. If you stay consistent and hungry towards your goals and dreams you're only going to get better and better. Your love for the sport and discipline at this age is very impressive.

Here is some advice outside of 'getting big'
-Understand that 98% of the people in your life will not understand why you love this sport/lifestyle, why you pour so much of your heart and time Into hours of training and meal tracking. They will see you as arrogant when they see you flexing in a mirror and looking at your body when in reality it's to point out your weak spots and what you need more work on. People are going to bash you for being so passionate and caring so much about your physique and your health, they will be jealous, they will envy, they will be mad, confused, etc. Just remember the last thing most people will do, is understand. Don't get upset or lose focus over this. You'll find different ways to adapt to this and responses to people. Just stay focused little brother. You've got a strong and bright future ahead of you.

One more thing; take your discipline, strength, passion, organization, your ambition, etc. That you have developed and try to apply it to other areas of your life as well. Stay humble but confident. Know that you can and will, meet and surpass whatever goals you set no matter how high you set the Bar. Hard work and perseverance my friend!

EXACTLY!! This is right on man.. This weekend my freinds left me 32 messages while i was at the gym, i didnt respond for 3 hours cause i was training and they went nuts, "why are you at the gym for so long" only some people will understand the love of the weights. I love to train!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
EXACTLY!! This is right on man.. This weekend my freinds left me 32 messages while i was at the gym, i didnt respond for 3 hours cause i was training and they went nuts, "why are you at the gym for so long" only some people will understand the love of the weights. I love to train!

Exactly, we all know that feeling. I'm married and my wife has known fr years how important it is to me and still nags about it and doesn't understand it. Sometimes it's easy to get overwhelmed when 90% of the people you are around day in and day out constantly try to pull you away from the lifestyle and the gym. Sometimes you just wanna give in so you don't have to deal with the shit. Don't do that (I don't think you will) but explain to them very bold and simple, that this is part of who you are and always will be. They can choose to respect it and stay in your life or take a hike. Focus on training and focus on school. These two things should take priority over any other activities, with school being #1. Try to avoid just meeting the standards or being just good enough, exceed the standards. Work hard to be above mediocre in school and training. You've got a very good head on your shoulders. You stay focused and make those dreams come true, don't settle for less.

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Exactly, we all know that feeling. I'm married and my wife has known fr years how important it is to me and still nags about it and doesn't understand it. Sometimes it's easy to get overwhelmed when 90% of the people you are around day in and day out constantly try to pull you away from the lifestyle and the gym. Sometimes you just wanna give in so you don't have to deal with the shit. Don't do that (I don't think you will) but explain to them very bold and simple, that this is part of who you are and always will be. They can choose to respect it and stay in your life or take a hike. Focus on training and focus on school. These two things should take priority over any other activities, with school being #1. Try to avoid just meeting the standards or being just good enough, exceed the standards. Work hard to be above mediocre in school and training. You've got a very good head on your shoulders. You stay focused and make those dreams come true, don't settle for less.

Thanks man, really means alot for the support

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Your off to a very good start! Keep doing what your doing.

B

Bronik.

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2013
I think this is just awesome. At 15, the last thing I thought about was training. I was all about the parties and drugs. I had nothing on this at that age. And it looks like you're avoiding all that bullshit and sticking to what matters. A better healthier you. I don't even know you but I feel proud. I'll be following your progress little brother. Eat big and train hard!

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
I think this is just awesome. At 15, the last thing I thought about was training. I was all about the parties and drugs. I had nothing on this at that age. And it looks like you're avoiding all that bullshit and sticking to what matters. A better healthier you. I don't even know you but I feel proud. I'll be following your progress little brother. Eat big and train hard!

Thanks man! Ill definitely put more pics up tp update everybody

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
TID, I'm thinking we have a prodigy on our hands! Even got the vacuum in your last pose a bit. Little bro, keep doing what you're doing! You look awesome. You keep everything symmetrical while adding on the muscle and you've got a great chance in the sport! I'm gonna challenge you.

The challenge is to start a log here in the member section. Let us see exactly what you're doing in more detail. I want to do anything I can to offer advice and help/guide you. I think a lot of others here do too. The log will help us, help you. Keep at it big dog!

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
TID, I'm thinking we have a prodigy on our hands! Even got the vacuum in your last pose a bit. Little bro, keep doing what you're doing! You look awesome. You keep everything symmetrical while adding on the muscle and you've got a great chance in the sport! I'm gonna challenge you.

The challenge is to start a log here in the member section. Let us see exactly what you're doing in more detail. I want to do anything I can to offer advice and help/guide you. I think a lot of others here do too. The log will help us, help you. Keep at it big dog!

Want me to do it right here? And what exact details ill be more than happy to do this

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic