Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Progress pics? Any criticism

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402265765.739471.jpg

Took this before i hit legs and before i have my first high carb meal in MONTHS!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Well dam that's pretty good for 15. Kids gonna be huge by 21.

Yeah I agree, and he's already lean as shit. We told him to eat eat eat. I'm pretty sure this is the same kid from other posts. He actually seemed very serious and very dedicated. Was just a lot of talk about board like this not being the best place for someone his age. I definitely agree with that because a lot of the stuff on the board. However, if he's gonna be here he has all the right people to guide him In the right direction and away from the gear

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
You look like a more masculine Bieber. Keep up the good work and go crush legs. No need to avoid carbs at this point.

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Yeah I agree, and he's already lean as shit. We told him to eat eat eat. I'm pretty sure this is the same kid from other posts. He actually seemed very serious and very dedicated. Was just a lot of talk about board like this not being the best place for someone his age. I definitely agree with that because a lot of the stuff on the board. However, if he's gonna be here he has all the right people to guide him In the right direction and away from the gear

Thanks man really means alot, im loving the sport more day by day

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Good work for starting so young mate. I wish I had found training earlier in life. Remember this is a marathon not a sprint. Personally I can't tell much from that pic.. But if I had to comment I would say proportionately your bi's look too big. What I mean by that is focus on all areas not try and get one big. I know myself in that pose I would be able to see some rear delts but who knows maybe it's the pose, throw up some different shots. Also mate, I remember back in school before I even thought about training there was a pretty buff dude, always hit the gym and chicks loved him, he didn't train his back very much and by the final year of high school he had to give up training and sports all together because his muscles from chest/shoulders had severely overpowered his back and gave him proper problems that took a couple years to fix.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Glad to see you are sticking around and still at it. Some of these guys will bust your balls at first, but if you stick it out and gain their respect they are the best people you would ever want to meet.

Your arms do seem a bit ahead of the rest of you. So I echo what hoodlum said in that respect. Make sure that everything is developing.

On the other hand, everybody seems to have a body part that jumps out ahead. And I have never felt bad that for me it was the arms.

Now go eat and get big little brother.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Keep it up.my advice is simple keep it simple.train and eat and enjoy it.one thing is to train correct when lifting wieghts.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
We all wish that someone told us to eat more at your age.

EEEAAAATTT until you're ready to throw up.....then eat some more!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic