Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

dw now

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Abs ya lucky bastard... :) haven't seen mine since the army... I can feel a hella six pack in there but it presents as a 1/4 keg... lmao

lol.whats weird i never even tryed..just after the ex left mt eatting habbits went to shit and i wasnt eatting as much and when i did eat i started to eat leaner..No ab work...I always knew they were there but carryed some much weight....but weird thing im still in the same waist size and im still wearing all the clothes ....so what ever i did worked for me..dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
9-1-13.....639 am....done trained 2 hours ago....chill out time now

Attachments

• Picture 256.jpg
    Picture 256.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 258.jpg
    Picture 258.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 50
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
back when i was in my beast mode...live it ...when all that matter once atime ago

Attachments

• Picture 259.jpg
    Picture 259.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture 260.jpg
    Picture 260.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture 261.jpg
    Picture 261.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 49
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
a few more back in the early 90s

Attachments

• Picture 265.jpg
    Picture 265.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Picture 263.jpg
    Picture 263.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 47
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
When i reflex back..not now because now im just a shell of what beast i really was in my own mind.And what i mean about being a beast...Nothing in this world matter to me but getting bigger and stronger at ANY COST.I had the mind frame and without that mind set i wouldnt be able to lay back just just get by with training only 2 to 3 times ew ..Which i call it tune ups..Ive built enough slow twich muscle to last till im dead.The point im trying to make...Have u ever heard that expression its mind over matter...THAT IS REAL FACTS.Anyone in this world can be anything they want as long they have the mind to get them there.And if u fall short its because your mind fell short.To be the best u have to be extream.Extream is good then at the same time its not.More so in this sport...You are abuseing your body beyound the limits its really made to function.I assume my short coming drove me to dive into powerlifting and i became a really good lifter.All done in vain becuase of the emty viod inside but yet on the outside i was a master.I guess nothing is perfect.But one thing im certain...mind over matter at any cost.Ive paid the cost trust me.Lost m first wife over lifting because i told her all i care about is my weights ....Yeah that was a blow to her soon after she gone...Didnt matter i had my wights my muscles and thats all that matter...It became my religion ...my god....in my mind i worshiped the iron gods....I consider myself one.As cazy as this may sound it drove me to be the best i could be ...Mind over matter.I gave up my night life...I train at 4am and now i start training at 330 am and get up at 3am ...I gave up my life for the glory of weightlifting....atleast i can stand before the judge of whom ever it may be and look it dead in the eyes and say i did it all for the glory of weightlifting... And thats the way it is...Mind over matter...its that simple.....best wishes to all my brothers in iron....dw

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Someone needs to write a book about your life DW. That last post was one of the most motivating things I have read lately.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Someone needs to write a book about your life DW. That last post was one of the most motivating things I have read lately.

ty bro..i try to motivate those that need it.But the truth of the matter ..U can only motivate yourself.Its all in your mind and soul.What u have in your SIG....Im leaving humanity behind.I want to become something bigger.Well my friend that is saying alot....U have to give up Humanity to become what u want.Its just that way...Keep driving bro...Trust me once u reach the level u want then only u will know what it took to get there and u will understand yourself better..In the end u will stand just like a iron god and know the ture meaning why u got there and why u did it.To me i dont regret nothing...I would do it all over again because thats what i am...peace brother...dw

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
When i reflex back..not now because now im just a shell of what beast i really was in my own mind.And what i mean about being a beast...Nothing in this world matter to me but getting bigger and stronger at ANY COST.I had the mind frame and without that mind set i wouldnt be able to lay back just just get by with training only 2 to 3 times ew ..Which i call it tune ups..Ive built enough slow twich muscle to last till im dead.The point im trying to make...Have u ever heard that expression its mind over matter...THAT IS REAL FACTS.Anyone in this world can be anything they want as long they have the mind to get them there.And if u fall short its because your mind fell short.To be the best u have to be extream.Extream is good then at the same time its not.More so in this sport...You are abuseing your body beyound the limits its really made to function.I assume my short coming drove me to dive into powerlifting and i became a really good lifter.All done in vain becuase of the emty viod inside but yet on the outside i was a master.I guess nothing is perfect.But one thing im certain...mind over matter at any cost.Ive paid the cost trust me.Lost m first wife over lifting because i told her all i care about is my weights ....Yeah that was a blow to her soon after she gone...Didnt matter i had my wights my muscles and thats all that matter...It became my religion ...my god....in my mind i worshiped the iron gods....I consider myself one.As cazy as this may sound it drove me to be the best i could be ...Mind over matter.I gave up my night life...I train at 4am and now i start training at 330 am and get up at 3am ...I gave up my life for the glory of weightlifting....atleast i can stand before the judge of whom ever it may be and look it dead in the eyes and say i did it all for the glory of weightlifting... And thats the way it is...Mind over matter...its that simple.....best wishes to all my brothers in iron....dw

You are in a class that are few in number, dude. You, mastadon (remember him) and one other I know. Pure beasts.

I know a lot of peeps that take this all as their religion, but you exceeded that even. I've made many a post over the years referencing you (anonymously) and siting you as an example. Only one other person I know tops you, and that guy recently had to give it all up. He's shot. Done for. Great guy, too....but it finally came time to pay the bill in full.

Like they say, the candle that shines twice as bright burns half as long.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
You are in a class that are few in number, dude. You, mastadon (remember him) and one other I know. Pure beasts.

I know a lot of peeps that take this all as their religion, but you exceeded that even. I've made many a post over the years referencing you (anonymously) and siting you as an example. Only one other person I know tops you, and that guy recently had to give it all up. He's shot. Done for. Great guy, too....but it finally came time to pay the bill in full.

Like they say, the candle that shines twice as bright burns half as long.

wow bro..much respect..Me and u have a long history that goes back over 6 years now...if im correct?..Over at SteroidMass.And that i believe is when Noric still owned the board .....Man,i have to say its chilling to know one day we all will have to pay full price for what we do....And that my friend is when we are laying there all crippled and half way allmost dead and realize wtf inside me drove me to be what i am...And still today im a dam mystery to myself.peace my brother and thanks for the great words of honor..dw

i wantted to add Tex...I want to got out on top...even thou im not any longer but still close enough.I will alllways burn my candel on both ends...respect dw

Last edited:
BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
well ty bro...i do have a complexe about the injuies i have ...medically dont have the money to corect the problems at hand...So i have to live with it...no bigger my brother...Just rememeber ture beauty come from within the outter shell is nothing more thena cover up..I ived it alll my life and it took me years to understand this concept.I understand why all us weightlifters do what we do...Turst i do...Its a shame we endure so much suffering trying to except who we are and how people view us.Because in the end none of this matters..Its all done in vain.Im speaking for myself i not trying to judge everyone..I just know i statred lifiting weight because i never was happy with myself and never will be...Its locked up somewhere inside me and cant sem to find it.This is why i make statements like...Weightlifting is nothing more thena dirty habbit...Because i know the force behide it all....Its not for health reason..not for me..Its about covering up...peace brother and may u lift a long time....besh wishes

This is one of the best posts I've read on a BB forum in a long time.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
I don't like your undies! Just giving you cr*p my friend..but..still don't like them! Keep up great work.

Au contraire mon frere, those superman skivvies are perfect for DW. And a pair of Hulk too over those tremendous trunks. When I'm rich, I'll need a body guard; you're hired. I will feed you well my massive friend.
:bbq: Could I even get my arms halfway round you? I think not lol! Please take good care of yourself.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic