Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New HGH I'm Trying....

Sep 11, 2012
I just picked up 2-100iu kits Saturday and I have never seen them before. My friend swears they're good, yet he has never taken hgh in his life, he just gets a lot of his info from reading which half the time is crap anyways.

So they are blue top with a yellow diamond on the vials. My friend was told to spot the fakes on these by being able to scratch off the diamond with your finger nail. I am going to pin the stuff and go to the doc and get my igf checked. For me that is the way to rule out doubt. Has anyone out there used these before? I have been taking good pharma grade hgh for a few years now so I should be able to feel something if it's legit. Anyways your thoughts peeps. Later

paolo123

paolo123

Jul 18, 2012
when are you getting the results back??

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
there are a fair amount of generics out there that have a blue top and a diamond on the vial. few years ago i used some blue tops with a diamond the vial. since then i have seen plenty of sources carry these. moral of the story: i dont think its a brand or sign of (or lack thereof) quality per se, but just another generic that someone put a diamond logo on.

if you have been taking pharma grade gh for a few years now, why on earth would you spend your money on a random chinese generic? its not going to be the same quality as pharm grade GH, i can guarantee you that without even knowing anything about it except that its a chinese generic.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
if you have been taking pharma grade gh for a few years now, why on earth would you spend your money on a random chinese generic? its not going to be the same quality as pharm grade GH, i can guarantee you that without even knowing anything about it except that its a chinese generic.

If i was taking pharma grade there is no way i'd go to generic

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Perhaps finances or availability has come into play?

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I tried those about 2 years ago and got crazy nail growth off them....i only had 1 kit so who really knows.....many people call them bunk on other forums.

They didnt produce any bubbles when recon'd.....not that it really means anything but good generics usually bubble .

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I tried those about 2 years ago and got crazy nail growth off them....i only had 1 kit so who really knows.....many people call them bunk on other forums.

They didnt produce any bubbles when recon'd.....not that it really means anything but good generics usually bubble .

i also got them about 2-2.5 years ago as well.

i have heard so many theories about good hgh should bubble, good hgh should take a while to dissolve, etc etc...legit us pharm grade serostims dissolve in less than a second and dont bubble at all..

Sep 11, 2012
there are a fair amount of generics out there that have a blue top and a diamond on the vial. few years ago i used some blue tops with a diamond the vial. since then i have seen plenty of sources carry these. moral of the story: i dont think its a brand or sign of (or lack thereof) quality per se, but just another generic that someone put a diamond logo on.

To answer the why question, it's simple, Money. I was just tired of spending $350-$580 on 17iu from the doc's scrip. Even if I have the coin I have 2 new baby girls now daddy's gotta start saving for cars, college and got help me weddings. So there you have it. Don't get me wrong the best hgh I think, in the world is Norditropin. Everytime I go through Dubai I have to buy as much as I can while still paying the bills. Omnitrope is good too, but there again, coin.

Sep 11, 2012
when are you getting the results back??

Haven't gone yet. I just started a new job so I'm waiting on the insurance to kick in so I don't have to spend a ton on the blood test, but I will update when I get it done.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
If your issue is paying $350-580 per 17iu's, I dont blame you. Getting gh through the doc for anti aging is usually a major rip off. you can usually find US Pharm grade gh for sale illegally for around $5-8 per iu if not buying in bulk. Id highly encourage pursuing that route for the best return on your investment.

and no, for anyone wondering i am not pimping anything for personal gain.

You have to figure that most chinese generics do not contain anywhere near 100iu's/33.3mg's of hgh per 100iu kit. So ultimately, whats going to cost more in the long run to see results: $6-8 dollars per real pharm grade iu (and thats on the high end mind you) or buying cheaper, underdosed and unreliable chinese stuff?

anyway, didnt mean to derail your thread. just my personal opinion and (unsolicited) advice for what its worth

Sep 11, 2012
For everyone, I just don't want to spend the high dollar anymore. If I can get good pharma grade at a good price I would take it, but I have legit sources that are generic that work ok, but not like the Norditropin or Omnitrope. I can get good generics for less than $100 per 100iu kit. So for me that's the route for now. I don't see pharma coming down in price rather in the years I've taken it, it has doubled and it just pisses me off. I guess the people that make the stuff have to eat too. I'll get back to you all when I do get blood work done. Just waiting on my insurance to kick in. Thanks all

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic