Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

New HGH I'm Trying....

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
For everyone, I just don't want to spend the high dollar anymore. If I can get good pharma grade at a good price I would take it, but I have legit sources that are generic that work ok, but not like the Norditropin or Omnitrope. I can get good generics for less than $100 per 100iu kit. So for me that's the route for now. I don't see pharma coming down in price rather in the years I've taken it, it has doubled and it just pisses me off. I guess the people that make the stuff have to eat too. I'll get back to you all when I do get blood work done. Just waiting on my insurance to kick in. Thanks all

Less than $100 per 100iu? I'd think you'd have a decent pharm hook up if you're plugged in like that? You could sell 10 kits per month for $180 to the guys that are gonna be pm'ing you for that hookup and find a pharm source?
Is that a typo or are you connected like that? You're didn't put that out there wanting pm's to sell, did you?

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
Less than $100 per 100iu? I'd think you'd have a decent pharm hook up if you're plugged in like that? You could sell 10 kits per month for $180 to the guys that are gonna be pm'ing you for that hookup and find a pharm source?
Is that a typo or are you connected like that? You're didn't put that out there wanting pm's to sell, did you?

I believe he's talking about the generics Ben, not the pharm grade....

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

LMAO I agree Ben;)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Less than $100 a kit? What is your name Homer or something? ;)

Sep 11, 2012

Biggerben, I have too much to loose to be selling. Besides I just talk to a couple of my good friends about this stuff and out of them 1 does gear. I'm not hooking anyone up there's too much heat in Houston and I make a good living I just don't want to pay for that high shit anymore. If I win the lotto I have bad ass doc hookups, but it costs. I was dealing in high school and shortly after, but a wife and 3 girls I have too much to loose. I can see your logic though and for your info no one has sent me any PMs and thanks for not doing that peeps.

Sep 11, 2012
Again, for everyone, I have a great hook up, period. You just gotta know peeps. Like I can't get pharma grade cheap, but there are guys here that can. I just so happen to get generics for dirt cheap. Not a game. This post was meant to see if anyone has seen or used the generic blue tops with a yellow diamond not to get into a "I'm calling BS on prices debate". It is what it is. For Ben I like appreciate you calling me out because there are some knuckleheads that would make a similar thread for personal gain. Not me. When I get bloodwork I will make it a point to post it asap. Thanks

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
There's a guy on Facebook selling those bluetops with the diamond on them. He says they are Samson or something like that. He keeps messaging me to buy from him but I wouldn't buy anything like that from someone on FB. He supposedly has other gh too like hyges. But his bluetops are less than $100 per kit. He posts pictures of his fridgerator filled with GH. I thought about trying him out but I had to tell myself not to be stupid just for the price.

I'd be interested in the test results when you get them done. Keep us updated.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
There's a guy on Facebook selling those bluetops with the diamond on them. He says they are Samson or something like that. He keeps messaging me to buy from him but I wouldn't buy anything like that from someone on FB. He supposedly has other gh too like hyges. But his bluetops are less than $100 per kit. He posts pictures of his fridgerator filled with GH. I thought about trying him out but I had to tell myself not to be stupid just for the price.

I'd be interested in the test results when you get them done. Keep us updated.

Yeah, I have also heard that the current batch of blue top with gold/yellow diamonds are from Samson. Not that it really makes a difference, they are the same as any other color top chinese generic.

Sep 11, 2012
Yeah, I have also heard that the current batch of blue top with gold/yellow diamonds are from Samson. Not that it really makes a difference, they are the same as any other color top chinese generic.

I think these are Chinese generic. It's too early to tell if the stuff is working. Like I said previously I gotta get the bloodwork before I know for sure.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I think these are Chinese generic. It's too early to tell if the stuff is working. Like I said previously I gotta get the bloodwork before I know for sure.

they are definitely chinese generics (im not implying anything about their quality)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
True, you can have them put your own label or diamond or your own face on there if you have enough money. lol Chins will do anything for a buck

Uhh yes , they are generic, without me even seeing the vial, you do know you can get a blood test for around $80 or less

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic