Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Let the hating begin!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I did a crossfit WOD yesterday. Yep. Sure did. My wife has been begging me and so I told her I would as long as she would shut up about it.

4 rounds total.

3 min of (5) deadlifts at 315 and (7) eight-count-push-ups.
3 min rest.
Repeat for 4 rounds.

Took about 20 minutes, burned a million calories, couldn't breath the whole time, will never do it again. Did 9 rounds + 5 deadlifts, so a total of 50 deadlifts and 63 eight-count-push-ups.

So let's hear it. I know you've got some hate for me.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Get off yer ass and do it again you are trying to lose BF yes?

Crossfit is only as GAY as you make it.....lol

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Get off yer ass and do it again you are trying to lose BF yes?

Crossfit is only as GAY as you make it.....lol

Never again, lol. I will get my cardio while at the end of my 16 hours fasting spells and on a rower or aerodyne. No more WODs for me. I appeased the wifey and showed the entire class what it looks like when a true strength athlete rapes their WOD. The male competitors in the class were supposed to use an Rx weight of 225, so I chose 315 so that even if I didn't get as many rounds, I could just throw that in their face, lol. I DID get as many rounds as most of the regulars though, so they have no excuse whatsoever.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Never again, lol. I will get my cardio while at the end of my 16 hours fasting spells and on a rower or aerodyne. No more WODs for me. I appeased the wifey and showed the entire class what it looks like when a true strength athlete rapes their WOD. The male competitors in the class were supposed to use an Rx weight of 225, so I chose 315 so that even if I didn't get as many rounds, I could just throw that in their face, lol. I DID get as many rounds as most of the regulars though, so they have no excuse whatsoever.

Good man I will say that CROSSFIT is for FAGS lmao so much for me being supportive haha

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
No hate here. You know all of the best built, most bad ass crossfit guys/gals all come from PLing and Oly lifting histories. They have decent form, awesome strength bases, etc, and do well. It's the rest of the 99% of Xers that make it gay.

If I were you, I would focus more on conditioning with a BBing type workout if you want to maintain size and strength though. Drop to 45 second rest periods, with 10-12 rep ranges. Super set arm work, and isolation movements. After 4 weeks, increase rest periods to 2.5 and watch your strength go up.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^shortz! don't encourage this behavior. Doesn't matter, crossfit is and always will be ghey, ghey , ghey.
Sorry SAD but it's true you have now officially play for the other team, next you will buy some Superman tights and a head band and buy Richard Simmons videos...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
SAD's workout music...

Last edited by a moderator:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
No hate here. You know all of the best built, most bad ass crossfit guys/gals all come from PLing and Oly lifting histories. They have decent form, awesome strength bases, etc, and do well. It's the rest of the 99% of Xers that make it gay.

If I were you, I would focus more on conditioning with a BBing type workout if you want to maintain size and strength though. Drop to 45 second rest periods, with 10-12 rep ranges. Super set arm work, and isolation movements. After 4 weeks, increase rest periods to 2.5 and watch your strength go up.

I'll be running a modified Cube Method for a meet in October, and it has a built in conditioning/bodybuilding day once a week. Aside from that, I'll also be rowing 500m sprints on non-lifting days. I have a bet with a few of the crossfit guys at the gym that I can put up a top-10 time worldwide. The current world record for 500m indoor row is 1 minute and 14 seconds. Fat and out of shape, I rowed it in 1 minute and 25 seconds two days ago. I'll be under 1:20 in a month, guaranteed, and then I'll shave a couple more seconds and be amongst the fastest 500m sprinters in the world. No joke.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
bully.gif

You guys are bullies.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
^^^shortz! don't encourage this behavior. Doesn't matter, crossfit is and always will be ghey, ghey , ghey.
Sorry SAD but it's true you have now officially play for the other team, next you will buy some Superman tights and a head band and buy Richard Simmons videos...
What's wrong with Richard Simmons videos?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My wife crossfit but has two bulging disks at the moment so her training is limited the only thing I'm doing straight after my workout is skipping.like I said crossfit athletes and I'm talking about the top men and women have weight lifting background weather it's power lifting or bb

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I'll be running a modified Cube Method for a meet in October, and it has a built in conditioning/bodybuilding day once a week. Aside from that, I'll also be rowing 500m sprints on non-lifting days. I have a bet with a few of the crossfit guys at the gym that I can put up a top-10 time worldwide. The current world record for 500m indoor row is 1 minute and 14 seconds. Fat and out of shape, I rowed it in 1 minute and 25 seconds two days ago. I'll be under 1:20 in a month, guaranteed, and then I'll shave a couple more seconds and be amongst the fastest 500m sprinters in the world. No joke.
Not going to give you sh*t about your Cross-fit adventure. Amazing that you're that close on the rows. Will be interesting to follow your progress.

More over...I'm curious about your Cube Method Training. I've been doing Wendler's 5,3,1 with great success but thought I'd give the Cube a shot. Would like to see your program.

Keep up the great work.

Reactions: SAD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic