Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Bigun's Cutting Progress

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Looking like a young swole Bruce Willis in the bottom pic. Nice work Big!

You look great where you're at

Wow....look great man!

Question: Where do you feel better?

I know I always feel better when I drop weight (except in strength)...but other then that, day in, day out, I feel 100 times better leaner and lighter.

Thanks brothers. Means a lot. Macgyver I can say that I am feeling small and weak right now. But I am enjoying the look. I have more energy now too, and less aches and pains. Still, I am looking forward to eating and training heavy again. I just cant seem to get that out of my system, lol!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Sure sign yours is a quality physique cause you haven't appeared to have lost anything but look bigger when cut up , you look impressive I say keep going with the cut and get freaky .

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Awesome job on the cut brother, I've got to say the biggest improvement is the wheels coming up.

You did a good job losing without losing if you get what I mean. LOL

You did it just how it should be done without cycling carbs.

I know it sux to look smaller walking around in regular cloths, not to mention the strength loss.

Hitting that 198 would be tough but you would be one ripped SOB.

Even if you came close, you would still be ripped for 198 to 225.

HDH

C

ccjc81

Feb 2, 2011
Hats off to you bro,you look great.i know it's hard at our age I'm 53 now.but your setting the bar high for all the pups out there.keep up the great work you are really an inspiration.good luck also in your comp,I'm sure you will place very high.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
Looking good bro! Biceps are looking even better, im jealous.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Sure sign yours is a quality physique cause you haven't appeared to have lost anything but look bigger when cut up , you look impressive I say keep going with the cut and get freaky .

Thanks Kyle. I plan on continuing the cutting for a few more weeks at least. Thank you.

Awesome job on the cut brother, I've got to say the biggest improvement is the wheels coming up.

You did a good job losing without losing if you get what I mean. LOL

You did it just how it should be done without cycling carbs.

I know it sux to look smaller walking around in regular cloths, not to mention the strength loss.

Hitting that 198 would be tough but you would be one ripped SOB.

Even if you came close, you would still be ripped for 198 to 225.

HDH

Thanks brother. I appreciate it a lot from you. Respect bro.

Hats off to you bro,you look great.i know it's hard at our age I'm 53 now.but your setting the bar high for all the pups out there.keep up the great work you are really an inspiration.good luck also in your comp,I'm sure you will place very high.

I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. Thank you much.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
wow...looking good bigun! I have to admit, I cried a lil at the death of the goatee....I do like facial hair on men (not on me of course, or other women..thats just creepy)

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Dunno how I missed this thread. Impressive work man. The pics don't lie....your progress is a true testament to your hard work and dedication.

Hat's off to you brotha.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Damn you old fart, look at you all swole and shit. Very nice work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic