Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Bigun's Cutting Progress

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
wow...looking good bigun! I have to admit, I cried a lil at the death of the goatee....I do like facial hair on men (not on me of course, or other women..thats just creepy)

I will prolly grow it back. The wife wants it back too, lol!

Dunno how I missed this thread. Impressive work man. The pics don't lie....your progress is a true testament to your hard work and dedication.

Hat's off to you brotha.

Thanks brother!

Damn you old fart, look at you all swole and shit. Very nice work.

Thanks Red, lol. Now where did I put those Depends? LOL. And my car keys, lol...anybody seen my car keys??

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
damn... just when I thought I was getting some fat gone... you go and post some shit like this and make me realize i have a LOOONG way to go...

GREAT work bro... I really think in order to get full credit for your hard work you need to post an old pic like the one you did when you were WAY out of shape to show just how far you have come...

the wheels are looking good too homey... again... Good job... esp for an old fart...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Looking really good brother, making us old guys proud!...lol

V

vin1080

Oct 22, 2011
Look fantastic, Bigun! As always. Are you going to be stepping on stage soon? If not than I say go for the 198. See how it fits ya'. Now well into my 30's I've realized that with age comes more well defined muscle that seems to stay put even with mild weight loss. I drop weight every time I have a stomach problem. But my arms rarely lose size. I personally think you'll look great @ 198-200. But I know it is a little difficult mentally to go under 200 when your the size you are. I know I felt like I looked skinny when I first dropped below 200. Your an inch or two taller but you have a very well proportioned. Awesome work, BG!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
damn... just when I thought I was getting some fat gone... you go and post some shit like this and make me realize i have a LOOONG way to go...

GREAT work bro... I really think in order to get full credit for your hard work you need to post an old pic like the one you did when you were WAY out of shape to show just how far you have come...

the wheels are looking good too homey... again... Good job... esp for an old fart...

Thanks for then encouragement bro. Means a lot.

Looking really good brother, making us old guys proud!...lol

Hey Littleguy! Thanks brother! Yes, we old farts do need to stick together! Much respect for you buddy. Thanks

Look fantastic, Bigun! As always. Are you going to be stepping on stage soon? If not than I say go for the 198. See how it fits ya'. Now well into my 30's I've realized that with age comes more well defined muscle that seems to stay put even with mild weight loss. I drop weight every time I have a stomach problem. But my arms rarely lose size. I personally think you'll look great @ 198-200. But I know it is a little difficult mentally to go under 200 when your the size you are. I know I felt like I looked skinny when I first dropped below 200. Your an inch or two taller but you have a very well proportioned. Awesome work, BG!

Thanks vin. There is a show June 22 in my area. I have hit a bit of a sticking point with my weight loss at the moment though, and seem to be stuck at 215. I will see how it goes over the next few weeks.... I may update this thread as things progress......

Thanks again for the kind words vin. Much appreciated brother.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Great Work 1Bg11!!!Great motivation to defy the age thing!!!When most people give up, you show them it can be done!!!

56er

56er

May 14, 2013
I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to say Big you are truly an inspiration to me. That's one thing I like about this forum, lots of older guys like me... IMPRESSIVE older guys! Thanks for the pics, they go a long way in showing me what I MIGHT be able to do. I'm gonna try hard and see what develops.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Biggun promised to join my gang of bald chin hair old jacked dudes. Whatcha think of these beard Shan?

D

duke43

Jun 6, 2013
hey 1bigun11 ive got a question for you im your age and doing some supplements and want your advice

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Looking good bg ... I'm glad to se your working on the wheels

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Looking swole as f*ck bro. Motivating...about to still stuff my face at dinner but gunna feel bad about it now...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic