Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Oh crossfit really buddy?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
sans the dbol...do it fair and square. You'll crush him either way.
I've done their leg workouts a few times because I'm friends with
one of the top CFers here. Great for a pump but they would fall over
and twitch before they finished my leg routine.

texaslifer88

texaslifer88

Jan 21, 2013
Bumper plates are amazing for deadlift, so I can't fault some of the equipment they use, but they say it's for "preparedness". It's fucking stupid sometimes, and they aren't any better than I am.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
crossfit????not impressed bring the weight and smash em id pay to see them put down.it should be on tv hahaha
i will be watchin this thread close!!!!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Or better yet, convince the crossfitter to take the D-bol while you go natty. This way you can shut up the crossfitters and you can shut up the "if I was on juice" people too.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Dude can I come? I'll smoke all you fools.
Yes you would.
Or better yet, convince the crossfitter to take the D-bol while you go natty. This way you can shut up the crossfitters and you can shut up the "if I was on juice" people too.

I'm natty now anyway so I don't care...he's already making excuses about setting this up.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Crossfit...oh don't get me started and to me its totally retarded as it does not really care about proper form or technique. Why do people buy into the hype that crap is? Maybe its because its hip and it's in but I don't buy it

Give your buddy a fine education, uhc :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
its a fad just like the diets

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Crossfit...oh don't get me started and to me its totally retarded as it does not really care about proper form or technique. Why do people buy into the hype that crap is? Maybe its because its hip and it's in but I don't buy it

Give your buddy a fine education, uhc :)

Oh ya, especially with money at stake.....I'm actually thankful for the motivation, better than a prewo drink haha.

He might pull out according to a couple mutual friends. Oh and he's doing the paleo diet and forcefeeding that into people also....haha

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Oh ya, especially with money at stake.....I'm actually thankful for the motivation, better than a prewo drink haha.

He might pull out according to a couple mutual friends. Oh and he's doing the paleo diet and forcefeeding that into people also....haha

oh now he knows you are about to explode the myths surrounding crossfit so no wonder he's bailing out as he can't win with you haha

So now he's dishing out about paleo diet? That's another fad I'm sure

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
oh now he knows you are about to explode the myths surrounding crossfit so no wonder he's bailing out as he can't win with you haha

So now he's dishing out about paleo diet? That's another fad I'm sure

Paleo diet is shit, another fad like the fucking shake weight....idiots.

And ya, one of my stupid training partners (don't train with often but known him for years) opened his mouth and basically told him I'm psycho and that's a bad move.....so I think he's figuring that he's fighting a battle he won't win.

I'm willing to drop the money, do it just he and I for bragging rights.....nobody else around but waiting on his response for a date first.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic