Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Oh crossfit really buddy?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
So, I got in a rather heated argument about crossfit's gheyness and the added risk of injuries, lack of form and how theyre handing out certifications to trainers like free ice cream at a triple A baseball game for the kids.

We are the same age, he's about 10-11% bf and I'm near 14% but the abs are still there (hey I'm bulking, fuck off)

Point being made, we're doing a contest:

3 major lifts:

Squat, Deadlift and Bench for total weight.

2 contests within the umbrella:

1 rep max and max reps for 50% of 1 RM.

I'll fucking smash him and all his Crossfit pussy friends....I'll win hands down.

Will keep you guys posted....we're supposed to decide on a date this week. I'll chew 100mg of dbol on the day of....he has no clue about the bear he just poked. It's fucking on!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have still yet to meet someone who does cross-fit with any significant muscle mass. I'm happy you can run further then me, I don't run, nor do I have a reason to. It's like a Scientology brainwashing cult movement.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
that's what i wanted to do. there is a place right down my street. i see them running in the park with a barbell across their back and 10 lbs on each side. thats really great for your spine. wanted to join and show them bitches what lifting really is. you and you 55lb squat and 95lb deadlift. please let me whip out some 225 for reps BITCHES

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I have still yet to meet someone who does cross-fit with any significant muscle mass. I'm happy you can run further then me, I don't run, nor do I have a reason to. It's like a Scientology brainwashing cult movement.

Scientology was the exact comparison that I made! haha. I could care less about how many "leg swinging" pull ups you can do.....There's money at stake also, this week, I have a bigger motivation to crush the weights to put this shitbag in his place.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
that's what i wanted to do. there is a place right down my street. i see them running in the park with a barbell across their back and 10 lbs on each side. thats really great for your spine. wanted to join and show them bitches what lifting really is. you and you 55lb squat and 95lb deadlift. please let me whip out some 225 for reps BITCHES

Show us a video of a real woman repping 225!! Good to go stuff right there TG....impressive.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
need to see that one. OMG sooo bad

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Was that supposed to make people sign up??

Yeah, you run with a bar on your neck and fall, lemme know how it feels, LOL

i like the guy having the bar on his gut before he snatches it OMFG

J

Joy

TID Lady Member
Nov 5, 2011

Spot-on. My new workout partner has been doing crossfit for a year and it is absolutely like trying to deprogram soneone whose been brainwashed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic