Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Oh crossfit really buddy?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
And what was with the fatty in the right hand background at the begining of that vid, was she lost on her way to Planet Fatness for her free pizza?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Here is what irritates me the most about crossfit. When it first started up here they were having "strongman shows" .I did one and I whipped all thier asses .They were more fit and yes if it would have been run a mile with 185 on your back they likely would have beaten my ass . But it goes to show that they clearly arent strongmen/women. I do think it has its purpose in getting people off thier ass and off the couch but they are on a different level than strongmen/women bbers and such .

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
and whats with the narrow grip on thier c&p ? I grab much wider than this .

JOMO

JOMO

Jul 5, 2012
What no Kipping pull-ups in this showdown?

Just make sure to wipe the floor with these fools. Then steal his toe shoes.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
What no Kipping pull-ups in this showdown?

Just make sure to wipe the floor with these fools. Then steal his toe shoes.

I hope me man's up....crossfit is gay

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
show that prick who is boss, from all of us here.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
its a fad just like the diets

It's not going anywhere. Any sport that offers 500K to their winner (top in the world) isn't going anywhere. Now, I do believe it will die down and many of the gyms will close but it's here to stay I'm afraid.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
It's not going anywhere. Any sport that offers 500K to their winner (top in the world) isn't going anywhere. Now, I do believe it will die down and many of the gyms will close but it's here to stay I'm afraid.

In a way I sure hope so as there's one that opened near me and at $149 a month I think its a total waste of money

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
In a way I sure hope so as there's one that opened near me and at $149 a month I think its a total waste of money

Gyms are already closing shop over here. Now the ones who have a strong Oly lifting focus are doing well but the run of the mill ones are starting to fall off.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My wife does crossfit and loves it.they have a former world weight lifter from Uzbekistan who comes in once a week and works with there lifting.they also get the Australian weight lifting coach who's American come in when his available.the guy who owns the crossfit gym has gone to the Australian institute of sport and trained and studied under our national trainers.the guy also is a k-1 kick boxer and has lifted weights most of his life.he does not incorporate all crossfit methods only the ones that will benefit his athletes.I'm a bb at heart so I'm not a fan of crossfit but as a over all conditioning its good.for a cross fit athlete to compete against a power lifter is crazy.

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
sadly i agree and reebok as a sponser selling shoes to all these guys ect they will b around awhile.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic