Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Worst cycle?

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Pinned winstrol tabs into quad. Crushed tab mixed with tap water and it abseced. Had to get it lanced.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
dafuq? You brain damaged son?

This was like 15yrs ago......... I get the highest quality phartmacuetical quality now and know what I'm doing. SON!

Least not as depressed as your, UR a moderator, Like in a closet.

Last edited:
S

streeetz

Dec 4, 2011
This was like 15yrs ago......... I get the highest quality phartmacuetical quality now and know what I'm doing. SON!

Bro ur a dumbass thats the dumbest shit i think ever read on an AAS forum they should of lanced your head off!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
My worst was my first, damn 18ga sust redi jects, I abondoned that cycle due to the harpoons. After i sold them the guy who bought them said he just changed out the neddle with smaller ones from the pharm. I was so green, I didnt know that could even be done. I had a golf ball size knot in my ass for 4 days after oneo f those things.

S

stringer4545

Jan 9, 2013
i was running a cycle of test prop test enan tren-e last summer and i was breaking out on my thighs and i got boils i went to emergency room on 2 diff occassions and they said my immune system was low and couldnt fight off the infections. it was first time running tren,i assume it was cause of that.but i got pretty ripped and liked the gains.im debating whether to do tren ever again though.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Pinned winstrol tabs into quad. Crushed tab mixed with tap water and it abseced. Had to get it lanced.

Dude...somebody that knows nothing about steroids would know that wouldn't work.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I had a similar experience to a lot of guys here on my first cycle. I got big swollen knots in my quads, glutes, and delts. I pushed through it limping everywhere for three months. I thought to myself "don't be a pussy... This is the price." Honestly I thought It was just me and that I couldn't handle the juice. Finally found a different lab and everything smoothed out. I can't believe what I put myself through because I didn't know any better.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

WOW really man. Be ready to get chewed up and spit out. Why not just swallow the fucking pill ???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic