Nicotine as a pre-workout stimulant

Project

Project

Jun 22, 2011
clen is much more dangerous than nic

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
As a dietary aid it works great when dieting, kills appetite and is direct precursor to adrenlaline and thats much more effective as a fat burner, where your typical OTC has one extra step with nor-epinephrine I believe, the addiction part aside it works quite well.

Project

Project

Jun 22, 2011
also, nicotine is most def a stimulant. it only has a calming effect on smokers as it abates the addictive craving

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
also, nicotine is most def a stimulant. it only has a calming effect on smokers as it abates the addictive craving
this is a good point. i was always under the impression it was a stimulant as well.
a cigarette doesnt necessarily "calm a smoker down" as much as it just kills the craving and makes them feel better

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
i'm gonna play devil's advocate here not only because i'm a smoker but because i'm also an instigator and say this;
yes nicotine is a drug and yes nicotine is addictive.
doesnt AAS fall under BOTH of these categories as well though?
yet we sit around and talk about Dbol pre workout and Prop and Susp etc... and i dont hear anybody saying "thats a bad idea" or "that shit is a drug" then...

i would like to state for the record that i'm not being a dick or trying to flame anyone here, nor am i advocating the use of nicotine or steroids. just food for thought

The "its a drug'' was there for the wry humor of it all :)

And I smoke the occasional cigar- RockyPatel 'The Edge" is high in nicotine, don't even need to light that baby to feel the lift of the chemical. Damn straight good! Not a workout aid though LOL

Last edited:
highonyourmemory

highonyourmemory

Jan 3, 2013
I stopped using nicotine. I smoked in the marine corps and dipped skoal fine cut for years. I started this habit back when I was 16. Im in my middle 40s now and thank god I still have nice white teeth. I had receding gums. But I fixed the years and years of damage on my gums and in my mouth. I hid my addiction for years. I told myself Im not a nasty dipper. Until a ran into a problem at the age of 35. I got up on my girl, and was getting into it, and you could hear crickets for the longest time. she said whats wrong? Im like fuck I dont know. My shit wont get going. Went and saw a doctor and did my blood work and I told him my habits and alcohol use on paper. After blood work, he basically said, look you have signs of low t. you wana fuck? quit the nicotine. It causes ED. I told him I cant quit. He said, fine be a limp dick the rest of you life. I stopped 10 years ago. Today, I still wake up with strong full on boners from time to time. Just saying, and I wanted to share..

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have been a smoker and I can say that this is a very bad idea.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i'm gonna play devil's advocate here not only because i'm a smoker but because i'm also an instigator and say this;
yes nicotine is a drug and yes nicotine is addictive.
doesnt AAS fall under BOTH of these categories as well though?
yet we sit around and talk about Dbol pre workout and Prop and Susp etc... and i dont hear anybody saying "thats a bad idea" or "that shit is a drug" then...

i would like to state for the record that i'm not being a dick or trying to flame anyone here, nor am i advocating the use of nicotine or steroids. just food for thought

Yes but I have heard nicotine addiction can be harder to quit than crack or other harsh street drugs so I'm in the that's a terrible idea crowd lol. I hear what your saying though.

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
no one should ever try this! it had me all light headed. horrible workout

Drew1975

Drew1975

Jan 7, 2013
Yes but I have heard nicotine addiction can be harder to quit than crack or other harsh street drugs so I'm in the that's a terrible idea crowd lol. I hear what your saying though.

very true ..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic