Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Nicotine as a pre-workout stimulant

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Sometimes during... I will never forget that. Hits a big squat pr. Then spits out a dip.

When I said before, I meant before like when I am walking into the gym I pack a dip to get ready to lift lol.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
For those that use Clen , next time you do, try having a cigarette and see what happens.. you might need to half your dose.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
back in the day when Reforvit was available (liquid d bol)...SOME older vets might remember it...it was MIXED with nicotine. TASTED like utter dog shit is an understatement! OK...that being said....I LOVED that shit. you could do a full cc in a glass with with a splash of oj...(old pre work out mix) and whammo!!!!!!!!!! breaking records in the gym.

rumbletumble

rumbletumble

Feb 25, 2012
I dip a can a day of Copenhagen worm dirt & have for 22 years, I absolutely hate being addicted to this garbage, but so far I don't have the will power to quit. Stay away from the nicotine, it's not worth it!

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
As a lady lifter (and recovering stress and binge eater) I will.honestly admit that I throw in 4mg of Zonnic (shorter acting) prior to lifts ONLY when cutting weight in addition to coffee.

The rest of the time I chew nicorette (longer acting).to satisfy this nondiscriminate, save dicks, oral fixation.

Don't knock it till you tried it, says POB. Just don't get addicted like I totes am (for effect only).

O

og17

Dec 27, 2015
In kabul you can get this golden tiger shit, its like a red bull but has a massive dose of nicotine. I tried it before a workout, and no shit died, spent some time in the spirit world, and came back. Jk but close. Ive never felt worse in my life

Last edited:
G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
don't .....just don't.

tons of caffeine, a good sup stack, TNE, would be the only route id say. I smoke 1 fa king cigarette a day still because its just 1.....it ll be so easy to stop..........................its been a year this way

mjbanks

mjbanks

Nov 4, 2015
vape, you'll live longer, lung tissue doesn't heal, it doesn't make gains from smoking

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Don't fuk with nicotine. I am 10 days into my dip quit and I am struggling everyday to make this change.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic