Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Spartan Laboratories Busted

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
That is the go to place for supplies....

Very scary. Also why is that every time you see a bottle of BA, BB, or oil from a busted source it has the RLS or MLS label?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
So we all are talking about how unsanitary Spartan Labs was but did anybody over on PM ever complain of getting an abcess or infection? Just curious. The thread probably would have been deleted though if they did since it was a source on PM so maybe nobody knows.

S

SpartanLabs

Dec 13, 2012
So we all are talking about how unsanitary Spartan Labs was but did anybody over on PM ever complain of getting an abcess or infection? Just curious. The thread probably would have been deleted though if they did since it was a source on PM so maybe nobody knows.

Thank you for the good point you brought up, there were some complaints, yes but that is when Gear Squad was heading the operation and scammed a large amount of people. On the other hand about this thread Spartan Labs was not busted, what was busted in which I can tell you is one of the customers of Gear Squad that bought a large amount of product and they decided to sell in the gyms and to locals, another bad move is most of them had criminal records and also were messing with rec drugs. So you guys can continue to post as you please, everybody has there problems even the best of the best run in to snags, not saying that we are, but we did get screwed over by someone else running our op and we took the bad rep for it, what we did do is make it up to everyone.

This is a great board here and I hope to be able to contribute as it seems to be run very professionally as some of the old school boards were.

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
Thank you for the good point you brought up, there were some complaints, yes but that is when Gear Squad was heading the operation and scammed a large amount of people. On the other hand about this thread Spartan Labs was not busted, what was busted in which I can tell you is one of the customers of Gear Squad that bought a large amount of product and they decided to sell in the gyms and to locals, another bad move is most of them had criminal records and also were messing with rec drugs. So you guys can continue to post as you please, everybody has there problems even the best of the best run in to snags, not saying that we are, but we did get screwed over by someone else running our op and we took the bad rep for it, what we did do is make it up to everyone.

This is a great board here and I hope to be able to contribute as it seems to be run very professionally as some of the old school boards were.

Are you kidding me? Your days as a source are finished. Customers you have sold to in the past will not be doing business with you anymore if even there is a small chance this is you. There are 500 labs people can buy from why would they risk being setup. Forget new customers you read it in the article the products were produced under very unsanitary conditions and it is posted everywhere.

The post above says you were busted, you claim it wasnt you, of course you would. I wouldn't trust you one iota. Its nothing personal just self preservation

Dmaipa

Dmaipa

Sep 14, 2010

I read on AB that you said it wasn't you but this guy bought a lot of stuff from you is this true? Seems there are two different stories here which is usually a good indication of a lie.

R

ruffino

Feb 13, 2012
I know when PitBull got poped, the feds were still talking to his coustomers. EVERY ONE SHOULD STAY AWAY and spread the word.

Just saw a video of the goods, so you sold him powder,vials,lables,filters,stopper,and caps. I dont think this was a big buying coustomer. Spartin was busted. Its clear as day.

Last edited:
S

SpartanLabs

Dec 13, 2012
Think what you want I have no problem with that, no one is trying to get customers. As far as what all they had is not my problem, they can get that stuff anywhere, not from me there are a lot of places that sell raws. As far as something being posted on AB can you direct me to that as I have no posted on AB.

S

SpartanLabs

Dec 13, 2012
I read on AB that you said it wasn't you but this guy bought a lot of stuff from you is this true? Seems there are two different stories here which is usually a good indication of a lie.

I see what you are saying someone on AB said we posted on PM, which is true. Anyone can believe anything someone says online and anyone can be anyone. For that matter any of the people on here could be LE, but as stated in my last post about them having equipment and raws in the pictures. Anyone can get that stuff from anywhere they had got in the past in large amounts and decided to do there own thing. To each their own as they decided to do stuff the way they wanted and go to locals with stuff and that is what happened. As far as the conditions that stuff is made in most UGL are making stuff in there kitchen or storage unit or wherever they want to do it. I am sure there are not many UGL that are producing in an actual lab setting. If you want to read what the media an sheriff dept had to say in the article there is a lot of stuff not true, 1 million $ worth of stuff? Does that look like that much to you. Take it with a grain of salt I am just stating the facts from my end.

B

Bbanner

Nov 5, 2012
Scary. I wouldn't think the average doctor would call the cops over roids.

S

SpartanLabs

Dec 13, 2012
Scary. I wouldn't think the average doctor would call the cops over roids.

Yes, but due to HIPAA I do not think they are allowed to disclose that information, even with a warrant I do not think medical records can be given out like that without the patients consent.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The non sterile part is a bigger concern for users. Mixing compounds is not rocket science, but keeping the environment around u as sterile as possible takes a great deal of planning and knowledge.

Thank God for those who know there game , good post FD.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I see what you are saying someone on AB said we posted on PM, which is true. Anyone can believe anything someone says online and anyone can be anyone. For that matter any of the people on here could be LE, but as stated in my last post about them having equipment and raws in the pictures. Anyone can get that stuff from anywhere they had got in the past in large amounts and decided to do there own thing. To each their own as they decided to do stuff the way they wanted and go to locals with stuff and that is what happened. As far as the conditions that stuff is made in most UGL are making stuff in there kitchen or storage unit or wherever they want to do it. I am sure there are not many UGL that are producing in an actual lab setting. If you want to read what the media an sheriff dept had to say in the article there is a lot of stuff not true, 1 million $ worth of stuff? Does that look like that much to you. Take it with a grain of salt I am just stating the facts from my end.

This is of no concern to us, this is a bodybuilding information sharing forum. Buying or selling steroids using this forum will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic