Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Presidential debates

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
How about we just take away the stupid peoples right to vote. Its obvious they lack common sense. If we spread the people out we still end up with the same amount of stupid people voting for their hand out. And I am all for keeping stupid people confined together in one spot. Why do we want their stupidity spread to our areas? Then it's just going to cause us to back track and have to explain to these kindergarten IQ idiots what's happening.

It's an ongoing problem with today's generation and their parents. They all have the entitlement mentality. They have no concept of hard work and responsibility of actions. The only thing they are good at is being a road block to those of us that want to work hard for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

If they are spread out, they are easier to manage and help, re-educate, so to speak. Idiots surrounded by idiots just leads to more idiots.

The Red needs to secede from the Blue. I believe we are justified given that we would be "Escaping 'discriminatory redistribution', i.e., tax schemes, regulatory policies, economic programs, etc. that distribute resources away to another area, especially in an undemocratic fashion."

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

If they are spread out, they are easier to manage and help, re-educate, so to speak. Idiots surrounded by idiots just leads to more idiots.

The Red needs to secede from the Blue. I believe we are justified given that we would be "Escaping 'discriminatory redistribution', i.e., tax schemes, regulatory policies, economic programs, etc. that distribute resources away to another area, especially in an undemocratic fashion."

I am all for that, and have actually been hoping some southern states will band together and make this happen.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
^^^ That will never happen. The only thing I think could put a stain on the union is if a big state like California goes bankrupt, and they try to get the Feds to bail them out. California is in a serious mess, and they've only got about 5-10 years before the entire system collapses. Will be interesting to see how Washington and the state of CA itself handles it. Illinois is in a similar mess. No coincidence that both states are about as blue as you can get.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
^^^ That will never happen. The only thing I think could put a stain on the union is if a big state like California goes bankrupt, and they try to get the Feds to bail them out. California is in a serious mess, and they've only got about 5-10 years before the entire system collapses. Will be interesting to see how Washington and the state of CA itself handles it. Illinois is in a similar mess. No coincidence that both states are about as blue as you can get.

here in Cali its getting worse by the day. I love this beautiful place, but hate what it has become. It should be broken up into 2 states imo, N Cali and S Cali. Thinking real serious about moving out of state maybe to Texas or some conservative state where i can cling to my guns and bible lol

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

Besides the state being in debt, the country as a whole is in massive debt, how long till the country goes bankrupt, and our dollar is nothing? maybe a year or 2? corrupt Illinois is about the worst financial status beside California that a state could be in, and the guy in charge is from corrupt Chicago... can we see where this is going.... can't print our way out of this mess... and there solution is spend more

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
What sucks out here is since they cant balance a budget they just tax the shit out of you and everything that is possible.

Example. Proposition 30 just passed, it raised taxes which if it would of failed, education would of been defunded and lost money. The governor Jerry Brown pushed this proposition really hard using scare tactics against education. Education is ALWAYS the first thing to be cut here in California which is sad. It is said only a fraction of the money raised from the newly passed proposition 30, is only gonna go actually to education. People of California have been suckered...again.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
What sucks out here is since they cant balance a budget they just tax the shit out of you and everything that is possible.

Example. Proposition 30 just passed, it raised taxes which if it would of failed, education would of been defunded and lost money. The governor Jerry Brown pushed this proposition really hard using scare tactics against education. Education is ALWAYS the first thing to be cut here in California which is sad. It is said only a fraction of the money raised from the newly passed proposition 30, is only gonna go actually to education. People of California have been suckered...again.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Crazy how divided we are as a country.

This thread took many turns. we discussed a ring, birth certificate, islamic faith, donald trump, auto industry, jobs, taxation...but what was one of the most challenging issue to grasp was how one believes that people of color vote for a certain party because of his race.

Do any of you believe that Obama has done something right ?

My only wish is that one day, Romney/Ryan supporters will learn the error of their ways. When I asked some of his supporters to explain how the 5pt plan will influence things, it was as if my question fell on deaf ears. we are headed in the right direction my board brothers under the leadership of Obama and Biden. this can be more evident once you slow down, go back and listen to what Romney stated throughout his campaign. start with how Chrysler will start manufacturing in China. then consider the way he has flipped flop on what he stood for.

it is deeper than people of color voting for him because he is black. historically, the majority have always voted democrat. it has been stated that more demos showed up than republics, in addition to many believing that a Romney/Ryan team could not pull off running an establishment of this size.

I thank you for your time in reading my thoughts......and so does Obama. Now altogether......lets say it......REVENGE !!!!

PS

its cool how this thread did not take a nasty turn. on many other boards, this thread would have been closed by now.

also, Raiden, we need you to change your avatar to the NY Giants. Come with me and help support another winning team.

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
its cool how this thread did not take a nasty turn. on many other boards, this thread would have been closed by now.

also, Raiden, we need you to change your avatar to the NY Giants. Come with me and help support another winning team.

Completely agree with this, minus the "choke on your own vomit" comment by DW... But I liked his enthusiasm nonetheless!

And Raiden does need to switch sides... NYG has a better chance of surpassing the Steelers on the champ list than the Niners anyway, so roll with a winner!

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Do any of you believe that Obama has done something right ?

There are a few things Obama did that I have no issue with. But he has handled things from the start in a very partisan way. Economy in the shitter.....first thing he does is ram through healthcare. Agenda before country.

As for the country is headed in the right direction...????? Look at these numbers. Very rarely does ANY poll show the people felt we were headed in the right direction.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/direction_of_country.html

As we moved closer to the election, the "people" seem to believe the country was headed in the RIGHT direction. What changed? Two things: Advertising and Obama's political machine and ground game. That is all that has changed. Obama divided the country sharply along economic and racial lines. Then, he spent millions convincing those that would vote for him NO MATTER WHAT HE DID to actually go vote. The Republicans failed to do this.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
There are a few things Obama did that I have no issue with. But he has handled things from the start in a very partisan way. Economy in the shitter.....first thing he does is ram through healthcare. Agenda before country.

As for the country is headed in the right direction...????? Look at these numbers. Very rarely does ANY poll show the people felt we were headed in the right direction.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/Presidential_04/direction_of_country.html

As we moved closer to the election, the "people" seem to believe the country was headed in the RIGHT direction. What changed? Two things: Advertising and Obama's political machine and ground game. That is all that has changed. Obama divided the country sharply along economic and racial lines. Then, he spent millions convincing those that would vote for him NO MATTER WHAT HE DID to actually go vote. The Republicans failed to do this.

But healthcare needs some serious revamping. I say this because of my daughter that has a cronic autoimmune issue. what will happen to her when she is no longer able to fall under my medical coverage having a pre-existing condition.

to get personal for a bit....because of her condition, my wife and I experienced thousands and thousands of dollars in out of pocket cost. Why do you ask...beccause according to the rules she did not fall into a particular category for coverage.

For example....to surpress her overly active immune system, she receives chemo therapy. unfortunately these chemo drugs destroy a woman's chances of having kids later in life. and with my daughter being a teenager, the coverage will not cover her eggs being havested. Now if she were married and age 21yrs (this is what we were told) she would have been covered. So what happened was that my wife and I had to pay $15,000 for the procedure and $1200 annually to store her eggs until she is ready to have my grandkids. I agree with the annual cost....but wish the cost of the procedure were shared by my insurer.

Now I can't say with 100% certainty, that Obama's healthcare plan will cover challenges like this, but IMO his plan addresses issues like this....more so than Romney's.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I live in Virginia. Ashley Judd went door to door in my friends' low-rent apartment complex asking for Democratic support in the polls.

Never once did I get more than one phone call to my house from the Obama campaign.

The Republicans, the Vote for Mitt Romney campaign and a slew of other right wing entities called my house for two months at least four times a day, clogging my voicemail to the point where some days family and friends couldn't leave messages.
One day they hit us up 7 times.

Just an observation...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic