Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Presidential debates

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
And when it comes to trucks, American is the only way to buy. I cracks me up when I see people trying to pull shit or plow snow with their little Toyota truck, lol. They will never be the same. While they may be nice to drive and feel snappy when you push the pedal, you can forget it when it comes to doing real work.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Besides the state being in debt, the country as a whole is in massive debt, how long till the country goes bankrupt, and our dollar is nothing? maybe a year or 2? corrupt Illinois is about the worst financial status beside California that a state could be in, and the guy in charge is from corrupt Chicago... can we see where this is going.... can't print our way out of this mess... and there solution is spend more

When you add up federal, state, and local municipal debt together, every man, woman and child in the U.S. owes about $200K. Who cares whether we're red or blue... we're flat broke. We just don't know it yet. It's all one big illusion, and the bill is going to come due in about 15 years. The most predictable worldwide catostrophe in the history of mankind. And we just stick our heads on the sand.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Brother Marx.....beautiful charts! I believe you had better look a little deeper into those numbers before you move to a BLUE state, however. That is, unless you don't eat or drive.

You see, do another map of oil, corn, chicken, cotton, and other vital goods production. You will see that the top producers are mostly RED states. (California is your lone exception....but they are bankrupt and gone soon enough. Just passed a huge tax increase as well. We'll see how that works out soon enough.)

I do not want to waste time on discussions of secession. What I do want everyone to consider is that the welfare system fosters a "plantation" society. The BLUE states live off the products from the RED states. In return, government money is sent to RED states to keep those products coming. The poorest, fattest, most uneducated states are RED. Oddly enough, the RED states produce most of the food. The "plantation" is alive and well AND BOOMING under Obama.

I believe this is one of the most cruel lies the American left and liberals as a whole have told in history. Sure, they will pay higher taxes....as long as the slaves behave and keep sending them their chicken and high-fructose corn syrup. Dense population centers depend most heavily on the food supplies coming from the RED states. So, be careful when you cut off the "government" money. The RED states just may cut off the supply of chicken.

SHINE would have a damn heart attack if the supply of chicken were to be cut off. Just sayin....

------------------------------------
This disagreement is what the Civil War was fought over folks. Don't believe the bullshit about slavery causing the Civil War. Besides being the right thing to do, Lincoln needed an emotional and disruptive issue to change the playing field. The fight was settled folks....but the plantation stayed...and most of the people that worked on the plantation are still there after generations. Those that have left, are completely on government assistance and do not work at all. Many have been replaced by immigrants, both legal and illegal.

These are the facts. Obama loves this system and wants to see it expanded. He wants everyone to have a little and no one to have a lot....except for him.

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I think we missed one question that needs to be answered now, because I think all of us want to know a clear answer as I have never seen this answered, even in the campaign.

We all know Obama got elected, we all know he is about government hand outs, and people voted based on those "ideas" that the government will give them contraception, or health care...ect.. Lots of spending....

So the question remains to all those that supported bigger government and government hand outs, with employment level at 8%, and 16 trillion dollars in debt...ect

How is any of this going to get paid for??? Where does the money come from??

Don't want to make this to complicated or anything. And I know some of you want to talk about the consequences, but lets just focus on the above first.

Last edited:
P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Loans first and then taxes. Obama will never cut any entitlements.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
The two questions liberals will never answer:
HOW MUCH OF SOMEONE ELSE'S WEALTH DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE?

GIVEN THAT TAKING ALL THE "RICH" PEOPLE'S MONEY WOULD BARELY BALANCE OBAMA'S BUDGET FOR ONE YEAR, WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM TO PAY FOR ALL THESE ENTITLEMENTS?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/luisakroll/2012/09/19/the-forbes-400-the-richest-people-in-america/

"The combined net worth of the 2012 class of the 400 richest Americans is $1.7 trillion, up from $1.5 trillion a year ago." If the government were to confiscate the assets of the Forbes 400 and sell them all, it would barely balance the budget for ONE YEAR. Of course, this list employs hundreds of thousands of Americans in direct and peripheral employment.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
How is any of this going to get paid for??? Where does the money come from??

Don't want to make this to complicated or anything. And I know some of you want to talk about the consequences, but lets just focus on the above first.

I try to get them to answer this all the time. My reply below and the questions are the same as always. If you pin them down, they give you some "blame Bush" story about how long it took us to get in this position....all the while forgetting that the Democrats have been 'in control' just as long as the Republicans...then they'll use Bill Clinton as an example forgetting that he was riding a tech bubble, etc. and the Republicans were in the House actually setting fiscal policy....blah blah blah

The answer is that the definition of "rich" will continue to drop. It is now $250,000 a year. There is still no real money down to that level coming in to the Federal Government so the threshold will continue to drop and the deductions will continue to be eliminated.

Obama and his big thinking friends want to control the plantation. To think otherwise is to ignore the facts.

Oh, by the way, the rich got richer under Obama last year. TRAGIC!!!! LOL

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I try to get them to answer this all the time. My reply below and the questions are the same as always. If you pin them down, they give you some "blame Bush" story about how long it took us to get in this position....all the while forgetting that the Democrats have been 'in control' just as long as the Republicans...then they'll use Bill Clinton as an example forgetting that he was riding a tech bubble, etc. and the Republicans were in the House actually setting fiscal policy....blah blah blah

The answer is that the definition of "rich" will continue to drop. It is now $250,000 a year. There is still no real money down to that level coming in to the Federal Government so the threshold will continue to drop and the deductions will continue to be eliminated.

Obama and his big thinking friends want to control the plantation. To think otherwise is to ignore the facts.

Oh, by the way, the rich got richer under Obama last year. TRAGIC!!!! LOL

They won't answer because they cannot. No one can give a logical answer on where the money is going to come from to fund any of this. But just like the housing crisis crash, the same thing will happen with the country. It's not sustainable, no one can spend more money than you take in and not come to a crash.

And the left's are so hell bent on taxing the rich more, as a class warfare issue to divide the country because the rich did well and made money. So lets penalize them and take more money from them because our stupid government has a spending problem and thinks this will solve everything, and the damn lefts believe this response.

Truth be told, it will solve and fix ZERO deficit issues this country faces.

It really says a lot about how pissed off this country is that 30 states have all started filing petitions to secede from the nation, only a few days after the election. This will be interesting

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
http://www.businessinsider.com/warr...-2012-10?goback=.gde_1758727_member_182718270

And the rich get richer under Obama. A delicious blend of heavy government regulation and taxpayer money is what Warren Buffet sees. He invested in Obama and will be paid off handsomely. He has been waiting DECADES for this opportunity.

The naivety of the left is amazing. Yell about "big corporations and rich Republicans" while their homes are literally being bought out from under them by a limo liberal.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The rich get richer no matter who is in charge. Some of the rich did lose money recently by backing the losing party who promised them a huge victory. I would love to have been on the phone when Carl Rove called up each billionaire explaining the election results....

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
The rich get richer no matter who is in charge. Some of the rich did lose money recently by backing the losing party who promised them a huge victory. I would love to have been on the phone when Carl Rove called up each billionaire explaining the election results....

There are no losers at that level brother. They give to both parties one way or another. There are only a few supporters of Republicans that actually reacted negatively by firing employees. http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/11/07/vegas-employer-obama-won-so-i-fired-22-employees/ And there are others....

It will get worse. Business owners will be called unpatriotic and then forgotten. The unemployed will be victims. Obama will get a pass.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/coal-company-ceo-fires-156-workers-after-obama-re-election/

And here is what the left believes:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/08/1159168/-Vegas-Employer-Fires-Employees-after-the-election

Read that close. What dangerous morons.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic