Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

AllTheWay's Drive to Success

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
got done last night and headed to dinner and got a phone call from jenna pants. her cousins had a horse that had injured itself and they needed me to come look at it. now her cousins are pretty ranchy so the fact that it was bad enough that they wanted me to come see it at 6 at night meant that it had to be bad. so after eating i went over there, luckily they live right down the road and since their dad is the sheriff i try to be available and nice! anyway, the colt is standing in the back of the pen with a front leg just hanging there. i get out of the truck and the one youngster says, i wasnt here but something happened and the colt ended up under the fence and there was a big wreck. there are about 6 youngsters all standing around so i tell them the leg is broken and the horse needs to be put down. silence! it belongs to someone else who happens to be a long time client of mine. i call him and tell him and he says he is heading down. so as we are waiting this other youngster comes riding up. he gets off his horse and says, i dont know what happened, he was like this when i got home from school. really? that was 3 hours ago and the other younsters had a completely different story. i just looked at him and the owner got there and we put the horse down. as i was headed home i called jenna pants and told her she needed to tell her cousins to make sure they all had the same story before calling the vet!

f7d47aa4.jpg

oliver update pic. he is getting sooo big. the end of last week he was already 31#!

woke up at 4 and did my two sets of hanging leg raises. got my stuff together so that i could get to breakfast before 6:30 so that i have some digestion time before my workout. im telling you, these morning workouts add a whole new dimension of time management for me!

dreadmill warm up 5 mins

chest and bis

pretty simple surgery schedule so didnt have to rush or worry about getting back to the clinic in a hurry. i like that!

bench
*105# for 5
*125# for 5
*135# for 5
*150# for 4
i should have pushed through for one more. i suck but i will next time!

ez curls
*bar for 5
*50# for 5
*55# for 5
*60# for 5
*65# for 5

eb40c8c1.jpg

a4d5635b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
got back to the clinic and jenn was x raying a kitten. we have a client who catches feral cats and pays for them to be fixed all on her own. she found this little kitten and it had a broken leg.

186d668a.jpg

ec341120.jpg

4074aacf.jpg

she couldnt afford to fix it but it is cute (its a good thing to be cute if you dont have a home or if your owners cant afford your care) and i havent got to fix any broken bones in awhile so she signed the cat over to us and i fixed his leg!

369c1b08.jpg

surgery prep.

74101db3.jpg

all back together

2af459e4.jpg

a3fb4b37.jpg

i didnt have very many choices for circlage wire. really big or really small. luckily cats are light and he is young and will heal fast so i used this itty bitty stuff but was able to get three on because it didnt take up much room.

got done just in time to pick up zac from school and we ran to mcdonalds for tea and then back for tutoring. i just stayed in the parking lot and took a nap for 40 mins.

the afternoon is double booked because i was gone yesterday. keeps everyone moving and from having time to bitch :D

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Your looking realy lean, keep up the good work!

Thanks shine. I forgot to list my bodyfat above. I was very disappointed that it was exactly the same as last time! :(

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I almost forgot to mention Oliver Wow, that is going to be a massive dog, look at the joints in his gangly front legs. I can only imagine you wake up each day and go damn boy... LOL... Can't wait to see him grown. How much is he eating? I have friends that have fed their large breeds 4-6 times a day when they're pups. He's awesome!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I almost forgot to mention Oliver Wow, that is going to be a massive dog, look at the joints in his gangly front legs. I can only imagine you wake up each day and go damn boy... LOL... Can't wait to see him grown. How much is he eating? I have friends that have fed their large breeds 4-6 times a day when they're pups. He's awesome!

he is a great dog. he just wanders around the front office saying hello to people. he is so quiet and easy going, everybody loves him!!

i have food out 24/7 for all the dogs. at the clinic we have regular adult food and at home it is large breed puppy. he eats whenever he wants. he grows visibly everyday! it is fun to watch.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
03f8d16e.jpg

"No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave."
— Calvin Coolidge

honor is defined as-
n.
1. High respect, as that shown for special merit; esteem: the honor shown to a Nobel laureate.
a. Good name; reputation.
b. A source or cause of credit

everyone wants to be honored or respected but how many people are actually doing anything to get it? we all like to think because we have accomplished something that people should look up to us and "respect" us. why? what good does it do to achieve anything if you dont turn around and do something good with what you have learned? one might be the best bodybuilder ever but if you cant relate to people or you put everyone else down, what has all your hard work gotten you? six minutes of fame? who cares, there are tons of people out there who have accomplished the same thing. it is what you do after that is what sets you apart, that gains one honor and that only happens if you give of yourself. it doesnt matter how good i am as a veterinarian if i dont use my ability to help others in need and give of what i have learned then all my skill and knowledge has done no good. if i think i am better than everyone else because of my accomplishments and unwilling to help others, where is the honor in that? why should i get respect if i cant relate what i know or what i have learned and use it to help others? at the end of the day we get the respect and honor that we deserve based on our ability to give that to others! we are judged not only on our knowledge and accomplishments but our willingness to give!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i told my receptionist i would get her help so im hoping that she will decrease her stress some so that can enjoy my workout without worrying that she is freaking out because im not in the office right at eight. didnt sleep well and got up at 4. did the usual 2 sets of HLRs and got ready for my workout. fridays are nice because the monchers dont have school so i can head out and get there earlier.

dreadmill warm up 5 mins

legs

squats
*bar for 5
*95# for 5
*115# for 5
*135* for 5
*145# for 5
*165# for 5
i wore my rehband knee sleeves for the first time. wow, they are awesome. they make the knees grind and crunch a whole bunch more but over all they feel so much more secure and solid.

lying leg curls
*60# for 5
*70# for 5
*80# for 5
*90# for 5
*100# for 4
i suck at these and the machine only goes in 10#s and the boss called for 5# increments but i tried to keep everything tight and down on the bench.

standing calf raises
*10 reps with 3 sec pause at bottom, was supposed to be 20 but i suck! i did another 7 reps after about a 20 second pause.

111d8beb.jpg

we had a very busy morning at the clinic. 3 surgeries didnt show up but that was great because we had a ton of walk ins and ended up with a cat that needed surgery to relieve an impaction.

c9627b87.jpg

84fb270c.jpg

ee2413fd.jpg

he broke his pelvis a few years ago and it has significantly decreased the size of his pelvic canal. this is the second time we have had to go and do surgery because the poop built up too much in the past 6 months.

the kitten with the broken leg is doing well. i think he will make someone a great kitty!

the afternoon is double booked again. the one thing about fridays is everyone is ready to be done with the week so things generally go pretty fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

neocon1

Jan 24, 2012
nice squat form, I'd somehow find a way to use the squat rack tho. Once u start widdowmakers ur going to need it. and as for the 5 lb intervals. If it's pin loaded just put the pin threw the hole in the weight. and yeah drop the weight on calves. When I started dc I went from 5 plate seated raises down to 2 plate and a 10. keep up the good work too. the pics prove mega progression.

L

LDH

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2011
your guns are starting to look HYOOGE!

Question, why wear the rehbands for bicep curls and not benching?

I wear mind for benching most of the time and for all direct triceps work. I never really wear them for biceps work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic