Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

You guys have these in the gym?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I've recently moved and I see them at my current gym and my old one. They are decent sized guys that don't do anything other than walk around, talk to people, and look in the mirror? They are pretty big so at one point they must have worked out but all I see them doing is walking around and maybe doing a few casual exercises every now and then. How did they get to be this size? Are they working out when I'm not there and then coming back for social hour? Anybody else see these dudes?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I don't really see that too much. Maybe they are personal trainers not working for the gym, just there to hang out and pick up some clients.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Maybe they're hiding from their home life, or lack of one and are there for hours everyday, when you're not there as well as when you're there

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
all the fuckin' time. So tired of this bullshit. They like 2 inches in front of the mirror and what they're looking at? I don't fuckin' know, they move their face up an inch, then to the left, to the right, sometimes picking at themselves. I don't know how one can do this and not feel that they don't look completely retarded.

It's become a place now where texting, socializing with a foot up on a bench while leaning on the knee... (total douchebag thing to do) standing in groups in front of the water fountain and just plain fuckin' around has become the norm, training seems to be optional...

Oh well, at least they have cross fit section in my gym now so these turds aren't using their fag bands on the squat rack when I need it to to my curls... Uh, front squats, yes, that's what I meant!

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
We have a couple that do the same shit every time they train, then walk around and lounge the rest of the time. They multiply after 6 p.m.

tbrowne

tbrowne

Dec 29, 2011
at the gym i workout in the local high school kids come in there wife beaters an basketball jerseys like there huge or something there 150lbs on a good day wet with timberlands. they sit on the bench talk curl an bench never breaking a sweat. wtf im not huge but i work my mother f@#%ing ass off.

A

antonbrn

Mar 27, 2011
I've seen guys like this, but I've seen sit at a station for long periods of time. They will do one set, then about 10 minutes later, after talking, talking and talking some more, they will do another set. etc. Oh yeah, they stare in the mirror too!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Its quite normal i guess.. today this guy was doing curls, after his set he would start talking on the phone n i guess when it was time to do another set he would put it on hold and after he would start talking on it again... if i was really huge i would be like ur here to train not socialize u goofball even though its none my business but w.e lol :rolleyes:

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I can say since I've joined this gym i.haven't seen any of these fags yet. But there is a flock of outdated high school want to be fags that still wear their high school grad class of 97 t shirts. These fucking fags just flex in the mirror non spotstop they lift light weight like its heavy shit just grunting ,groaning and dropping dumbbells. Really its just sad just very sad

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i have mentioned before that my gym is an old school powerlifter juice head joint that reminds me of the prison yard (so i'm right at home); so no, we dont have this problem. even if we did i assure you it wouldnt be a problem for long. the closest thing to it is the owner and the owner's son who are the only 2 personal trainers in the joint but even they get their workouts in and bust their ass too.
i feel sorry for you guys that have to deal with the Planet Fatness, new year resolution, high school douchenozzle crowds that sit around taking up space and stop in to do a couple sets of curls before they hit the club.
i am honestly grateful that my gym is no bullshit and every member takes their training very seriously. gym etiquette is never an issue here and its a tight-knit group. the only time you see guys standing around talking is in the locker room or in between sets when their discussing form and/or training related subjects.
the only time you see someone with their phone out is when they use it for their log instead of a notebook.
this is how it should be and this is how we will keep it...at ANY cost. we arent very noobtard friendly around my way...

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
not to sound like a doucher but ive never seen anyone bigger than me in my gym

its lots of the abercrombie types trying to keep that look and usually they stay out of my way

ever once in a while they ask questions about exercises which i am always happy to answer

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
There's plenty of fat motherfuckers that look like under all that biscuits and gravy is a little muscle, and they just stand around a bench and douche out. They piss me the fuck off because I always catch these faggits staring at me while I'm busting my ass and looking like a greek god.

...I re-read this and I guess it sounds a little harsh, but it's the truth and I'm not changing it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic