Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

WTF? Are you serious? Anyone else get this email?

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
interpol and usps has the reach across to get anyone....i would steer clear...once a bust..they dont just leave....one building is not better than two..three..
prob now have plants in the forums....
everyone will roll no matter what...i dont care who i get stuff from...they will roll to save their ass

That's a very bold statement to say everyone will roll because this is not true and I'm sure ORD proved that but on the other hand I came from the streets and can say your pretty damn close on saying every but there are some true stand up people that won't roll for shit.

Example look at how everone in MLB is telling and talking about the use of aas but then there is Anderson and Bonds and Anderson went and did time for this more then once and still won't crack.

Just saying that saying everyone will roll is very bold to say.

I'm 42 years old my father has been a Hell's Angel just about all my like he is a 1% and has been since I was 5 and still going and I still see to today some of the guys from way back then not many but I also have seen many that were solid as fuck for years RAT.

So what I'm saying is best said that everyone is a potential rat then saying everyone will rat because everyone won't but everyone can if they chose too.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
dont take what i said like its law....ur day is in a family...as i would say about my men...we know each other...our families ect...but if newbie joe blow ....college boy...gets busted and all he knows is peeps by screen name ....to save some ass he will roll....as for bonds and anderson....money talks...as for players ..its one thing to take aas and to deal it.....
i've seen it time and time again...esp in afgan and iraq....money talks--peeps roll ed
Their are peeps i know on the boards...i trust them.
besides ...most of the real big big guys ...stay off radar ...when was the last time u seen a procard bb on the free boards??
i do agree with u!! but i would never deal with axio or gen ever again just to besafe
Big Props to ur POPs...i met a few in Sac in early 90's

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
dont take what i said like its law....ur day is in a family...as i would say about my men...we know each other...our families ect...but if newbie joe blow ....college boy...gets busted and all he knows is peeps by screen name ....to save some ass he will roll....as for bonds and anderson....money talks...as for players ..its one thing to take aas and to deal it.....
i've seen it time and time again...esp in afgan and iraq....money talks--peeps roll ed
Their are peeps i know on the boards...i trust them.
besides ...most of the real big big guys ...stay off radar ...when was the last time u seen a procard bb on the free boards??
i do agree with u!! but i would never deal with axio or gen ever again just to besafe
Big Props to ur POPs...i met a few in Sac in early 90's

Yeah money talks bro that's for sure we could not find Sudam until Bush put a 25 Mill bounty on his head and boom there you have it the person hiding him gave him up and it was family of his.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yep, they are back up and running.

On the other hand, I asked DW how he could leave TF/Xtreme/Pain on as Admin at CS/XBB and expect people to come back after he sold everyone out and started a new board under a different name.

Still no answer, I'll ask again but I am not expecting an answer. I see DirtyD has chimed in on CS trying to get that place restarted again as well. Again, not sure what they can expect after they sold out all of the good members there.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Pretty sad, CS started out as a good board, then it was board selling 101...sad.

I logged onto CS yuesterday for shits and giggles, and it looked like BossBrutha is attempting to buy CS from DW. Don't know if that will happen or if it really matters. Just found it interesting.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Ita, You the man my bro... But I disagree... in this day of LE budget cuts, Im not the last worried anyone is going to come knocking at my door because I may have got a few vials once or twice from overseas... As far as making the point to always be safe? Indeed... Im not recommending anyone do anything they arent comfortable with...

And as far as someone rolling, I wont say any names, but I know a couple of guys who refused to say shit when they had fingers pointed at them- one still posts on the boards... And they will always have the respect of the people who know... Many more have probably rolled and are still lurking under other names- not as narcs, but in SHAME...

Back to topic- gen seems to be making a solid effort to comeback by boosting their staffs on the boards they have purchased... LIKELY because they have an online store open again...

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I got that email but it was from a very trusted board

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
All I know is, im tired of getting those damn spam mass emails from axio. Who gives a fuck about 40% off garbage products? I didnt check my email for about 4-5 days, Im must have had 40 emails from all the sites they bought up. Delete, delete, delete..

N

Nate2010

Sep 15, 2010
Is genx officially dead now? I havent seen them on a board in over a year.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Not real sure what happened. I believe axio dropped regenerxxl as their distributor last year and haven't seen other axio distributors around either. Alot of their reps and boards owned by them are gone or ghost towns.

No real loss in my book.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic