Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

WTF? Are you serious? Anyone else get this email?

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
From what I understand, the "bust" was overstated- supposedly just one warehouse was hit... Gen is huge and they arent going anywhere.... The boards servers are overseas... Is some greek cop gonna come here because I got some gear for personal use? Not likely... That said, it seems like they might be going about building up trust again the wrong way...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i got the email via XBB as well. i'll steer clear regardless...

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Pretty sad, CS started out as a good board, then it was board selling 101...sad.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Agreed aj. Someone got greedy and then it all went to shit.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Wow just Wow is all I can say and now I'm turning around and running away as fast as I can!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Gotta say to Axio/GenXXL's credit that they fulfilled orders after the bust- immediately after and then months later. Had good brothers comment on this to me. You can give DW your order info and they'll make it right currently if you got lost in the shuffle.

Big organization, obviously. Good luck to them in this latest endeavor...

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
They have been sorting out past/outstanding orders. As for it being a risk buying from them..............it's a risk buying from anyone no?

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Gotta say to Axio/GenXXL's credit that they fulfilled orders after the bust- immediately after and then months later. Had good brothers comment on this to me. You can give DW your order info and they'll make it right currently if you got lost in the shuffle.

Big organization, obviously. Good luck to them in this latest endeavor...
This is true.. And theyre no longer shipping from where they were before... Hopefully no issues with recieving...

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
They have been sorting out past/outstanding orders. As for it being a risk buying from them..............it's a risk buying from anyone no?

It may be a risk buying from anyone however not ask much of a risk as buying from axio. Why take added risk?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
interpol and usps has the reach across to get anyone....i would steer clear...once a bust..they dont just leave....one building is not better than two..three..
prob now have plants in the forums....
everyone will roll no matter what...i dont care who i get stuff from...they will roll to save their ass

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic