Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Would you rather be huge or strong

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Would you rather be huge or strong, if you could only choose 1.

I thought of this bc at my gym there is a dude who has possibly one of the best chests I've ever seen in my life, no exaggeration. Huge and full and wide, upper pecs full. When he picks up a plate to bring it across the room he gets a perfect crease across the middle of each pec. He stays lean as hell year round and has huge full muscles, tight connections. He looks like an inflated action figure with a tiny waist. He has pretty much the ideal bodybuilding body circa 1970s, pre-GH era.

But then I saw him fail at 295 on flat bench this week. :-o

I was thinking that I personally would rather look amazing and have lackluster lifting stats.

What about you?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Id rather have the perfect physique then the strength..

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Perfect physique.

The thing is, as long as you have enough functional strength. So benching 220 and I'd be happy as that's pretty functionally strong in day to day activities

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Strong. Big just comes with strong for me.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Functional strength. What good is looking like you could lift a car when you can't actually use it? Its like putting a cobra symbol and racing stripes on a v6 mustang. (yes I have seen it done many times) Looks all tuff but can't do shit. Its worthless. In fact, If I could be 50% stronger I'd gladly give up 20-30 pounds. If I could be 3 times stronger than I am now I'd be perfectly happy looking like I didn't even work out.

Last edited:
Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I want to be huge, then once I get huge, I would aim to get stronger.. but I just want to be huge as a mutha****a

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Functional strength. What good is looking like you could lift a car when you can't actually use it?

See I disagree.

That's like saying, "What's the use of huge titties if you're not nursing a baby?"

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
See I disagree.

That's like saying, "What's the use of huge titties if you're not nursing a baby?"

To attract superficial men who only want to use you and leave you because you thats the type of men you want as punishment for your daddy issues? lol

All I'm saying is its more like false advertising. Like stuffing a large rubber dildo down your pants to "look huge" but you can't use that as your own in bed. What good is looking strong if you aren't? Its fake and superficial. Idk, I just think form fallows function.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic