Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

worst pick-up lines

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Just heard this one today, " I put the STD in Stud, all I need is U"(no not directed at me!)

And I wanna hear your wors pick up lines, I have faith the den could come up with some winners!

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
" Fuck me if I'm wrong, But dont you wanna kiss me"

GR

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Just heard this one today, " I put the STD in Stud, all I need is U"(no not directed at me!)

And I wanna hear your wors pick up lines, I have faith the den could come up with some winners!

Im sorry but what a moron, yes lets mention STD (sexually transmitted diseases) as the first thing to the woman...lol....yeah I bet that gets their attention, what a moron.
I worked in bars as a bouncer for years I heard all sorts of bad shit to the point where I just talked to women, you know Hi hello how are you type of shit.
Amazing how much that worked.

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Tickle your ass with a feather?

Lets get naked and see what grows.

ahhh lets get drunk and screw.

There are three that I heard over the course of a couple of days.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice shoes... Let's fuck.

dryvrgrl

dryvrgrl

TID Lady Member
Sep 20, 2011
true story

i was a city bus driver for 11 years.. a guy got on my bus, looked at me said "oh wow: asked for a transfer then got off the bus... i start driving up the street, the guy is running up the street and gets to the next bus stop as im stuck at a red light... he gets BACK on the bus
I ask him "whats up buddy? did you forget something?"
he says "I dont believe in love at first sight, so i had to see you again, and Yup I believe in love at second sight, would you like to go out this weekend"

it was actually REALLY cute... and sweet.. I was involved at the time, but have never forgotten that one!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
true story

i was a city bus driver for 11 years.. a guy got on my bus, looked at me said "oh wow: asked for a transfer then got off the bus... i start driving up the street, the guy is running up the street and gets to the next bus stop as im stuck at a red light... he gets BACK on the bus
he says "I dont believe in love at first sight, so i had to see you again, and Yup I believe in love at second sight, would you like to go out this weekend"

it was actually REALLY cute... and sweet.. I was involved at the time, but have never forgotten that one!

Thats's a pretty good one my wife and I both agree on that one. She said at least he put in some effort :)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
true story

I woulda slashed your tires after putting in all that effort and getting shot down! lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money and I'll leave
Do you have a quarter? I told my mother I would call her when I met the girl of my dreams.
**checking the tag on a girls shirt** Oh, sorry.....just wanted to see if you were made in heaven....

Been working in a bar for 15 years and have heard it all!

"You look like you taste better then Wonder Bread" LOL

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
how about

"wanna see why they call me Lizard King?" Some guy tried that on me the other day...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic