lk has no balls
What's New?

Woohooo Target loses BIG TIME

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If any company cares so much, put your money where your mouth is. Pay for and install 3rd bathrooms just for Transgenders.

This concept wouldn't make it one step through the door. They are all talking heads.

As I understand it, this has already been proposed and the transgendered people are objecting to it because it stigmatizes them. You can't just accommodate the gays and transgendered people, they are demanding that you give them your seal of approval. I just don't understand why those who have reasonable safety concerns are being vilified as hateful bigots.... it's like the whole freaking country has taken crazy pills.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
How does a unisex bathroom stigmatize anyone? What do they do at a small business that only has one bathroom?

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I truly feel like we are being "distracted" from a much bigger issue.

Maybe the fact that the elections are proving that the 2 party system is corrupt?? Or various other major issues taking place simultaneously. American's are so easily blinded and distracted today. People are literally fighting on social media where "transgenders" should use the bathroom. 90% of them don't even know a transgender, yet they have "strong views" in one way or another.

How about we focus on real issues, like the economy, illegal immigration, the election of our Next President, our Gov't taking more and more of our privacy day by day??

Anyone else agree?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Maybe the fact that the elections are proving that the 2 party system is corrupt?? Or various other major issues taking place simultaneously. American's are so easily blinded and distracted today. People are literally fighting on social media where "transgenders" should use the bathroom. 90% of them don't even know a transgender, yet they have "strong views" in one way or another.

How about we focus on real issues, like the economy, illegal immigration, the election of our Next President, our Gov't taking more and more of our privacy day by day??

Anyone else agree?

I have to disagree with you in one area I bet it is 99% dont even know a trangender....lol
Or even higher.
Pehaps free mental health counseling would be a better investment than special privleges.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I am starting to reconsider my position. I have several targets around me. Perhaps on days that I'm feeling feminine I can stop by and use the ladies pisser.
on the other hand, there is nothing less sexy/appealing to me than a woman taking a dump or peeing. I realize that there are a few who enjoy this but not me.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Anyone else agree?

I don't disagree that other issues exist, but the issue is being forced by the transgender community. They feel emboldened, and see politicians shrinking back, so they're striking while the iron is hot, and trying to take as much as they can get. A guy who was really transgendered (breast implants, estrogen therapy, but still has a wee-wee) was already using the ladies room. The LGBT crowd is trying to now say that gender is fluid, and anyone can self-identify as whatever, and this is opening up a huge opportunity for sexual predators to move into this space, IMO.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I am going to begin identifying as Lizard King.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic