Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Woohooo Target loses BIG TIME

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Just when I thought the world was ****tarded in a batshit crazy way hitting lows like never before.....It just got way lower.

for **** sakes.....we are so ****ing doomed.

85000 people without a place to go..nothing left.....an entire city destroyed.....people left with nothing in Fort Mac......lost. Environmental disaster.

and yet the place where people choose to take a piss is this worrisome. This shit isn't hard....inny...you're a girl....outy...you're a boy....both? Life has already ****ed you over bad enough....piss where you must.

weirdos and shitrats trying to take advantage of situations that we ourselves create? Yeah...they've always existed. Always a workaround.

Do what at you must to address them. I have a four year old that soon enough will be using the washroom by herself in public. It if this is a concern that is valid. Clear the washroom before she goes. If people give you flak for entering the washroom then gage it....either explain the situation and your concerns or bare your man-gina and embrace your short lived femininity spawned by your desire to keep your kids safe from these potential situations. It is what it is.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
This is great. I've been tired of stinking ass men's bathrooms for years. One stall looks like a life-sized chocolate Easter bunny exploded...one has a piss drip line that you have to straddle for 3 feet just to walk up to the urinal...the bathroom that smells like nose tork...horrible.

Now the women's bathroom....man, it's great. Just go pick up a clearance handbag on the way in...and enjoy the cleaner bathrooms. The lines can be hell though.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
There are far bigger problems in this world to be worrying about.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I have to disagree with you in one area I bet it is 99% dont even know a trangender....lol
Or even higher.
Pehaps free mental health counseling would be a better investment than special privleges.

That % would be GK and RAIDEN... But hey...This is a no judgement zone...DOOOOH!!!!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Dafuq? Put It out of It's misery...That's just a lil weirdo that wants to wear diapers and have IronCore 's Mom change him and give him baths...

She told me I was special...
get_o_3981375.jpg

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Raiden, I Literally just told gman to go **** himself on my board as well.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Bumping this because I just read an article about a Target store suing a man for trying to save a young girl. The girl was being strangled in the parking lot, and a few men stopped him and chased him. One had a baseball bat. The man with the baseball bat continued to give chase as the bad guy ran in to a Target. Target is claiming the basis of the law suit is that the bat wielding man chased the bad guy in to the store, endangering the Target patrons.

F this stupid Earth...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Targets is phucked, I will never go in to one of their shitty discount stores.
Ran with less mgmnt skill than a child's roadside lemonade stand.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I love Target. Their Nate Berkus bath towel selection is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic